Chapter 11

Welp, here we go again.

If eating disorders make you uncomfortable, then please skip the indicated flashback. If not, read on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

"No Dream! You don't understand!"

"WHAT?"

Dream snarled, his eyes dark with hatred and formless anger. He pushed Cross harder into the wall, making the captive hiss in pain.

"WHAT don't I understand!?!"

The furious god of dreams was breathing heavily as he forcefully interrogated his prisoner.

"N-night-t-mare couldn't have b-been apart o-of the k-kid-dnapping b-b-because h-he was missing b-before th-they e-even got..."

"Dream, listen to him! He's making a good point!"

cried Outer. He flinched when the golden skeleton turned his piercing gaze on him. The stary skeleton opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He tried a few more times before he gave up. Sometimes staring down Dream was harder than staring Nightmare challengingly in the face when he was mad.

NEVER. A. GOOD. PLAN.

Quick summery: The Star Sanses and their allies will never look at echo flowers, or heck, even regular flowers the same ever again.

Reluctantly, Dream let Cross breath, and said skeleton took great gulps of air, massaging his throat. He made to get up, but Dream's threatening glare had him frozen.

"----b-besides..s..s..... I-I w-was spying on-on th-them b-bec-cause I s-sw th-them w-with Error, and then th-they w-were g-gone t-to..."

"The Anti-Void."

cut in Stretch over Outer's nervous rambling.

"That's the only likely place Error would hold hostages."

"Quite right."

said a new voice, dripping in annoyance. The skeletons whipped around to see a ticked off Dust (Dust!Sans), escorted by a less than amused Fell.

"Why are YOU here?"

growled Dream, disgusted.

Dust leered unpleasantly. His only visible eye stared Dream right in the face.

"I know what you are planning to do. Cross and I want in."

Stretch looked at Dream for an explanation.

"And why,"

asked the god, face carefully controlled.

"should we trust you?''

"I want my boss back, as does Cross. We'll always do our best for him, even if it means teaming up with goody-two-shoes like you guys."

Cross nodded his agreement. Outer slid over to Cross and released him.

"Teammates don't tie each other up."

He said to Dream's annoyed face.

Dust muttered something to Cross, which made Cross flush a light purple color.

"So..just like that, we're a team?"

asked Fell, confused. Cross laughed.

"We didn't come for a playdate." (A/N-If you know what this references, you're awesome!)

"Three good guys, two bad guys, and one pissed-off Fell---"

"...and a partridge in a pear tree."