Chapter 6

Ugh. Gross much?

He turned mad.

"You'll regret what you said"

Pu-lease! I won't. No doubt.

His face turn red in anger. Is that good? I don't know.

So... You gonna lemme go?

"No" he chuckled. "What kind off question is that?"

A question that I am curious and waiting for.

"Well, for your information, I'm not gonna let you go."

I rolled my eyes.

He looks at his wrist then something fast past by. I'm not so sure because I couldn't see that clear at the corner of my eye but I think that it was a black car. It must be his ride.

"Come on, let's go" he said, in a hurry.

No, let me go! I don't wanna go somewhere I don't wanna!

"Too bad, you have to cause I'd just kidnapped you and no one can stop m-"

"Emily!" Someone shouted.

The blond guy and his men turned around but I can't see anything cause one of his men were carrying me on his shoulder and I was facing the opposite way.

"Oh no. It's you!" The blond kidnapper said.

"Yeah. Now let Emily go, Josh"

Josh?

"There's no way. I'm so close. Put her and the car, quick!"

The guy who was carrying me tried to put me in the car but he got hit that he let me go. I got off his arms and went to hide.

I hid inside a bush and try to see what was going on but I could only see Josh and his men being punched by someone.

Too be honest, when I was young. I learned how to punch and stuff to defend myself from freaks but I'm just too afraid because these aren't regular humans.

"Hey, let me go" the guy who not helped me, shouted.

"No way. You've just saved Emily. Do you know what you've just did?" Josh said.

"Uh, no? Plus I don't care. Let me go"

He growled. Please don't hurt him. I don't wanna get kidnapped by him again.

"I'm gonna make sure you never live again" he said. "Derek, bring me a wooden stake!"

"No, you can't! How is she that important? Oh, right. You're hunting her" he said with a bored tone although he's about to die.

Wait.... he's hunting me? What am i, an animal? Or is he just mad. Idk...maybe.....meh.

"Someone, help!" he screamed.

How can I leave him, I gotta help him. I look around to see anything to hurt Josh with but nothing was there.

"Help! I don't wanna die!" he screamed. I sigh then jumped out of my hiding place. "Hey, Josh! He has nothing to do with you! I am what you were hunting for!" I shouted that made all of them turn.

"Adam?" I said, surprised. "You were defending me?" my eyes turned wider. "Yeah. Surprised. Haha" he said nervously.

I should've known that voice. I'm just to stupid to know that. Whatever.

"Let him go, Josh!" I shouted.

He smiled then drop Adam onto the floor. "Ouch!" he cried in pain. "Bring her, Derek" he said to the guy who grabbed me just now.