Bonus chapter

2 years later

Emily's POV

It's been 2 years and I'm already 21 years old. Today is gonna be the happiest day of my life because today is our wedding. It took us months to get ready for this special day and I can't help but to thank all of my friends and my dad for helping us prepare this special day.

"Emily, you ready to collect your wedding dress?" My dad called me from downstairs.

"In a sec dad!" I replied while I grabbed my bag and left my room.

It was only the two of us left. Jason had already left to collect his wedding suit together with the guys.
______________________

"Dad, wait here. Don't go in. I don't want you to see it yet" I told dad.

"Okay, fine" he put his hands in the air.

"Haha, good" I said as I opened the car and raced to the door.

"Hello, I am Emily and I am here to collect my wedding dress" I told the lady who seems to be working here since she was nicely dressed.

"Oh, yes. Come with me" she lead me to a dressing room. A long and black bag with a zip was hanged on a hook which seems to be my dress inside.

"Are you ready to see your beautiful wedding dress?" She asks me while she holds the zipper.

"Definitely" I said in one breath, I am so excited to see it and there is no way I can take it any longer.

"Okay" she smiled as she slowly unzip the black bag, revealing my wedding dress.

It was beautiful.

"You want to try it on?" She asks

"Definitely" I smiled.

I've picked this dress since a month ago. And it fits perfectly. I love it so much.

"It looks perfect" she smiles while looking at my dress.

"Thank you. I'd love to wear this right now but I've got to get ready" I smiled.

She nods.
____________________

"Good luck on your wedding day" she said as the handed me a bag with my dress in it.

"Thank you"
_____________________

"So where is it?" My dad curiously looked around.

"It's right here dad but you still can't see it, plus there's a zipped black bag so you can't see it" I smiled as dad's excitement turns upside down.