Chapter 7

Hey guys, I forgot to tell you that I've changed the old 'living with vampires' cover! How is it?

To me, I think that it is better that the previous one.

Plus, have you check out lingdavinna's story? And for your information, the cover of her story is made by me! Yeah, shocking but yeah.

Take a look..

Don't you think that it's nice? Yeah

And just to be clear, I did some of her Epilogue. And some of it was also my idea. And the story is like based real life, not really. But some personalities are made up and some are real.

The names are real and some were given nick names but it seems pretty good though. Anyways, if you had read it. Don't forget to vote! Thanks!
__________________________

We walked back into the club. Everyone was still there partying. "Does these vampires ever stop partying?" I mumbled to myself so that no one can hear that.

I wouldn't wanna say in my mind cause they could hear my thoughts. I just never had been to a club or party. Except birthday parties. But seriously, don't they get bored? Meh.

I look up and see Adam, holding a drink in his hand. Wait....that wasn't there before. Meh.

"So, Adam how did you know that I was gone kidnapped?" I ask, being very curious.

"Oh, I saw a few guys trying to hit up with ya but when I realised he's kidnapping you. My mind blown and I follow you guys behind.

"What took you so long?" I ask, folding my hands.

"I thought of getting back up but none of them believed me"

"Even the boys?"

"Nah. I didn't tell them"

"So instead you did the super hero saving thing by yourself"

"But I failed miserably, almost getting killed by a wooden stake but thanks to a human girl like you. I gotta admit, you saved my life" he said, blushing.

I smiled, blushing. But hey, I don't like him, for your info. We're just friends.

"Who saved your life?"

We both turned to look and found Jason, Jake and Brian standing with folded arms. And a worried expression.

I look up to Adam, giving him the 'You can do it' face. Hoping he could lie for me.

Adam's POV

After my speech, someone seems to interrupt our moment.

"Who saved your life?"

We turned to look and saw Jason, Jake and Brian standing with folded arms and a worried expression.

I look at Emily. She was giving me a 'You can do it' look. It's obvious that she is counting on me to lie for her but what she doesn't know is that I'm a horrible liar. Yeah. A real horrible liar.