Chapter 19

"The wedding is tomorrow" he unlocked the cell and pulled me out then locked it again.

"Hey, what about my dad!"

"The wedding isn't over yet"

"Fine. Bye dad" I waved at him.
_______________________

Jason's POV

We arrived to Boston's hideout. It was surrounded by security. The cops took out a few of them to clear the area so that we can go in.

We stole some of the security's clothes so that no one can suspect us. We walked casually along the hallways until we found Ben holding Emily to a door then he shut it and lock her in.

"What are you looking at? Get back to work!" He shouted at us.

"Yes sir" I pretended.

"Wait, do I know you?" He asked.

"Yes, of course. I work her that's why"

"Whatever. Now go!"

We passed by him and his behind an unlocked door but inside it was a waiting room.

"Look!" Adam whispered while pointing to a sign that says "boss"

Too easy.

"But…we have to save Emily first" Brian suggested.

"Good point" the chief said.

"Then you guys go save her. I'll go after Boston and her dad" I said.

They all nodded and left. I sneaked past the room and barged into the "boss"s room.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Jason here to save Emily? Or her dad." He slowed clap at me.

"What's your deal. She doesn't even like you!"

"Well, she have to or else!"

The siren went off.

"What's going on?!" He shouted.

"Oh, looks like Emily has escaped" I smiled.

"You, little! If I can't marry her. Then I'll kill him" he pointed out a gun at the cell.

"No, you wouldn't. He's gonna be your father-in-law!" I screamed.

"But he can't cause I can't get married!"

"It doesn't have anything to do with him! It was I who released her!"

"Then you should die instead. She'll regret after what I've done to you" he slowly pointed the gun at me.

"Any last words?" He smirked.

"Stop!!!!"

We both turned to the door and saw Emily and the rest.

"Emily!" I smiled.

She walked past by me without saying anything. "Don't kill him" she said.

"Oh yeah? Watch" he pulled the trigger while I close my eyes, ready to get hitted by the bullet.

But I didn't feel anything. I slowly opened my eyes and found Adam ahead of me. "Adam!" I screamed and ran to him. He soon fell into my arms and whispered "Marry…Emily…for me…"

"I will" I said as my tears rolled down to my cheeks.

"No!" I turned around and saw Emily. Her hair was black and red, her clothes were, dark and I couldn't see her face. The moment she looked up, I almost couldn't recognise her anymore.

"Emily?" I called her.

"Boston, you kill my friends. I kill you" she said in a terrifying voice and soon blood came out of her mouth that it dropped onto her clothes and fangs then appeared.

"Emily!" Brian shouted.

"Mr. Whites. What is going on?!" I asked him.

"She's turned into the dark vampire" her dad's voice turned cracked as he said the last two words.

"Emily! Snap out of it!"

"Why should I? He deserves to die!" Her eyes turned red as she said the last word and soon a wooden stake appeared on her right hand.

"Emily. Babe. Let's talk about this" Boston smiled weakly.

"Don't you babe me, Boston. It'll just make me eat you alive" she giggled which is so scary.

"Emily! You aren't the person who kills people! You aren't the Emily i know!" I screamed.

"Shut up Jason. It's my choice. Let me finish him first then we'll talk about it okay?" She smiled at me but it's still not right.

"No, I want you to stop now. He may killed Adam but you can't kill him. You wouldn't wanna be like him, right?"

"Yeah…" she soon changed back as she fall onto her knees.

"Well, now let's get rid of you" Boston pointed the gun at her.

"Emily! Boston, how could you! You would've died!"

"Well, I don't care! I-"

"Hello! Boston!" Emily's eyes turned red as she stabbed the wooden stake into his chest.

"Boston is now dead. Thanks to me" she turned back into herself again and smiled.

"Well, that's the scariest thing I've ever seen" the chief trembled in fear.

"I can't believe vampires are real"

"Mr. Chief. I'm actually 99 percent human" Emily smiled.

"Well, that's super scary for a one percent vampire into a creepy monster vampire" the chief scratches his back.

"Let's go" Brian said.

"What about Adam?" Emily looked at him on the ground.

"He's dead Emily. It's too late"

"Oh…" she sighed.