Chapter 13

Hey guys, just for your information. Chapter 12 is the most chapter with the most words! It has around 2000 words but it only has 1805 says the number of words at my bottom right corner when I do my chapters

And yes, the picture up there is a screenshot of it and I cropped it so don't complain unless you don't believe me.

Here's the prove...

So you better be happy lingdavinna and JustCallMeEko for these much of my efforts!

Warning ⚠️

In this Chapter, a few words may be too inappropriate for you. I advised underage kids to skip.

But if you wished to read it, don't give me negative comments about it or complain about it because I had warned you.

Enjoy!
_________________________

We went out of the restaurant full and energised. We passed by a hoodie store. Then I walked back just to make sure.

"Uh oh" Jason said while hitting his forehead.

"I can't resist okay?" I said then walked in.

"Oh my gosh!" I cried.

"What happened?" Jason looked around like an idiot.

"No, you idiot. That" I said pointing to a hoodie with a unicorn on it.

"Don't you dar-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I took it and wore it without thinking at all.

I then turned to look at him and pose a cute way. "How do I look?" I asked him.

"Ridiculous"

"I'll take that as a compliment" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"There is no way in the world that you are gonna buy that" he said.

"Make me" I said while sticking my tongue out.

Living With Vampires On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara