Chapter 11

I look around to see if anything was there that I can stop him with but there was nothing. I bet that everything that I can throw with is heavy like those dumbbells.

"Don't try to run. I'll end up killing him" he said, smirking

"Emily, get outta here! Don't listen to him! It's a lie!"

As much as I would have to, I shouldn't. His life is much more important than mine.

Wait what am I saying? Nevermind.

Looks like I have to punch him myself. Thanks for being weak, Jason. I walked over to them then patted Alex on his shoulder.

"Can't you see I'm busy he-"

"Hey, Alex!" I said, sweetly. Making him distracted.

"What are y-"

"Shhh" I shush him while putting my finger into his lips then I flip my hair. He looks at me distractedly. It looks like my plan is working.

"You know" I continued "why do you have to beat him when you don't need to. You have me, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm meaning I am having a second thought of being with you" I said with a wink. Hopefully, he won't realised that it was obviously a trick.

"Really?" He ask in surprise.

He buys it. I smirked quickly then gave him a warm and embrace hug. While hugging him and patting on his shoulder at the same time, I gave Jason a wink who is on the floor. He gave me a quick nod then I stopped hugging Alex.

I looked at him and he was smiling and blushing at the same time. What a idiot I smile at him. He looked back at Jason then I turn his head to face mine then said "Forget about him" and he nodded.

He held my hand and I froze while my eyes were wide open. I just let him hold my hand then I hold on to his tightly. He gave me a look to exit the gym with him but then before he could. I pulled him back that made him fall then I putted my foot on top of his back and cuffed his hands together with my hand locking them together so he can't move.

"What are you doing, honey?"

"Honey? I ain't your honey. You stupid vampire"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me, I can smell you"

Wait, did I just said that?

"Yeah, obviously"

"Aha! I've caught you. You fool!"

"Let me go!"

"Not a chance! Tell me who your boss is and what is he's deal!"

"I don't know! No one knows!"

"What do you mean?"

"No one knows the vampire boss! No one! He's unknown! We just listen to him!"

"Hmm" Jason walked next to me. "Tell this 'vampire boss's of yours to watch out and get lost. Plus, you have no right to touch a single hand on Emily!"

He's awesome when he do that.

Except when he's weak!

Focus Emily!

"What does it have to do with me?" I ask furiously.

"I have no idea! He just gave us a picture of you and your information!"

"What does the information contain?" I step harder on his back and tighten his hands with my long nails.

I love my long nails.