Chapter 8

"Queen White? Me? Princess? What on earth are you guys saying?" I said, freaking out.

The boys look at each other then Jake hitter himself on the fore head.

"Guys, she doesn't know the whole thing yet, someone please explain to her?" Jake said.

"I will" the boys turned around and saw a guy with brown hair. He must be Eric.

"Yes, please explain to me, Eric"

His serious face turned into a happy one. "You remembered my name?" he said in surprise.

Jeez, it's just a name.

"Yeah. Like who doesn't remember the name of the person that just introduced himself to me yesterday?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Them" he said while pointing to the guys.

"Ooh. Bummer. Is it that hard to remember his name?" I said, on Eric's said. I felt bad for him, okay?

The boys scratch the back of their necks and blush in embarrassment.

That's what I thought.

"I like this girl" I heard Eric mumbling to himself.

Okay, weird.

"Eric, continue" I said.

"Gladly" he said then cleared his throat.

Is that even necessary?

Whatever.

"Queen White is a vampire queen. But she was killed in a car accident a long time ago. Legend says that she had a daughter who will take her place when she's ready but no one knows exactly who she is. But we think that you're her daughter because that necklace used to be hers" he explained.

"I don't know. Dad did told me that it was especially from mom. He gave it on my 16th birthday." I said.

"Who's your dad anyways?" Brian asked.

"Samuel White" I replied.

"What!" they said in union.

Well that's creepy. Meh.

"The point is, you are Princess Emily!" Jake said, confidently.

"No way" someone said. We saw to see who was it and we saw Ben. The guy in brown hair and sunglasses. He seems to be the cool type.

"I know right?" I said to him.

"He meant by that's amazing kind of no way" Adam said. Spoiler much?

"Since when you believe in myths?" Jason said with an eyebrow raised.

"You don't know me. I've always believed that the queen has a beautiful and kind daughter. And there she is!" he said it like I was some kind of famous person or something.

Wait, I am.

Whutttt......

"Wow, now hey. I'm not sure if I am actually the one" I said.

"Yeah. Let's call your dad" Brian suggested.

"You out of your mind?" Adam said.

"Yeah" I agreed with Adam.

"Why don't I call?" Jason ask.

"Does my dad even know you're a vampire?!" I ask.

"Yeah" he said like it was nothing.

I should've known.

"Okay whatever. Call him"

He took out my phone from his pocket because he kept it and dialed my dad.