Chaper 17

My story is soon ending! 😕😭😭😭😭
__________________________

I find myself awake in an unfirmiliar room. I move myself but I couldn't because I was on a chair, tied up.

What on earth?

"Hello?" I called out.

"Mm" I heard someone whining.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Shh, I wanna sleep!" Someone said.

"Jason!" I saw him on the left side, where the voice was coming from.

"Can't you see…Wait, where are we?" He realised.

"I have no idea"

"Why are we tied up?"

"I don't know either but we gotta get ou-" I was cut off by someone who opened the door.

"Who are you?" Jason asked the guy.

We can't see who he was due to the background light until he stepped in. And that person was not a stranger. He was Ben.

"Ben!" I shouted at him. "Thank goodness!" I continued.

"Wait, how are you free?" Jason noticed.

"Help us" I pleaded him.

"Why should I?" He smirked while folding his arms.

"Wait, what?" I asked in confusion.

"Traitor!" Jason growled in anger.

"Yeah, yeah. Look, I was working for someone and you are the target" he said while looking at me.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know so deal with it" he said harshly.

"Wait, what about me?" Jason asked with worries in his eyes.

"You, he said to get you so you won't be able to get help or save her" he rolled his eyes at the last two words.

"Wait, so Alex and Josh were also working for this particular boss?" Jason asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes" Ben said it like it was nothing.

"I can't believe you. Where's Eric?!" I loose my patience.

"He's busy"

"So he's also a traitor" I growled.

"Yeah. Now I gotta tell the boss that you two are awake" Ben said and left. He also locked the door so we can't get out.

"We gotta get out of here" I tried to find the knot of the rope. "I can't reach" I sighed.

"Me too" Jason said.

"I've got an idea!" I let out a huge smile and drag myself next to Jason. I then move my back to face Jason's back.

"Try to untie me if your hands" I said.

"Okay…" I feel Jason finding the knot.

"Found it!" He untied the double knot then he pulled the rope.

"Thank you!" I quickly untie the rope that was tied together with my feet then untied Jason's hand and feet.

"Let's get out of he-"

I was cut of when someone tried to open the door.

"Hide!" I whispered to Jason.

"But-"

"No, you can escape and get help! If we both escape, there's a chance we'll get caught again" I told him.

He nodded and hide away.

The door soon was unlocked and I was found frozen in front.

"Where you trying to escape?" Ben folded his arms.

"I-"

"Well, you can't. Let's go!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

He closed the door and took out his phone. "Jason had escaped" he said over the phone and ended the call.

I was brought into a waiting room.

"Sir here and don't try to escape because you can't" he ordered me.

"Okay" i pretend to surrender.

I sat as where he told me to and he knocked on a door with a sign that says "Boss" and went in.

Everything is gonna be okay.

He soon came out and dragged me in. Inside was a large room. A modern type. It doesn't seems so bad.

"Boss, she's here"

"Welcome, Emily. I've been expecting you" the "boss" was sitting on his chair but his back was facing me so I couldn't see him.

"Who are you? Why did you kidnapped me?!"

"Don't you remembe, me?" He acted sad.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I raised my eyebrow.

He soon turned around.

"No way…"

"Yes, Emily. It was me. I was the one who sent my men after you"

"Why?! Why Boston?! I trusted you…" my eyes burst out with tears, rolling down my cheeks.

"I am in love with you since I've met you back at the day"

"Why would you kidnapped me?" My voice cracked as I spoke weakly.

"Well, thanks to…you know who"

"Ben and Eric" I mumbled.

"I found out you are a vampire princess. And since I'm in love with you. I knew we were meant to be together" he held my hand but I slammed it onto his desk as he shouted in pain.

"Looks like Miss White has a temper"

I looked away hoping that Jason would come back. I felt a finger turning a chin to face him and it was Boston.

"You don't need him. You have me"

"I hate you" I growled.

"Well, you have to sacrifice yourself or you can say goodbye to daddy" he pulled out a remote and switched on the TV behind me.

"Dad!" I cried as I run to the screen.

"Oh, he can't hear you sweetie" Boston smirked.

"How could you?!" I screamed my lungs out as I fall onto my knees.

"I'll give you time-"

I cutted him off by giving him a loud slap on the face. He stood silence and felt his cheek burning. He snapped his fingers as Ben hold my hands together and dragged me out of the room.

Third person's view

As Ben dragged Emily out of the room, Boston was left alone still froze at his place.

"She'll change her mind" he said to himself.

"She'll have no choice but to marry me!" He laughed.

"I'll tell her sooner or later that I'm a vampire" he whispered as his voice echoed around the room.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Not so "shocking", right?