Chapter 18

Emily's POV

"Watch it!" I shouted at Ben who was grabbing onto my hand too tight.

"Whatever" he opened a door and throw me in.

"Why can't you be nice for once?!" I shouted at him.

"Because it's my job" he looked down.

"Oh" was all I could say.

He cleared his throat and shut the door and locked it so I couldn't escape.

I got up on the floor and looked around. It was a room. Maybe for me to sleep.

Why would he bring me here?

Who am I kidding, Boston is in love with me.

I rolled my eyes as I lie on the bed. I noticed that there was something round and black at the upper corner.

I jumped out of the bed and took a closer look.

Seriously?

Are you kidding me?!

"Oh, let me guess. It's Eric behind the camera. Stalking me!" I screamed at the security camera.

"H...hey E...Emily" the speaker next to the camera responded.

"If I didn't saw it, I would've changed in here but who knew I can't have privacy! Ugh!" I growled.

"Well, at least you have some privacy in the toilet. Plus, you won't be lonely" he said happily.

"Yeah..." I lied down on the bed again.

"Wait, where's my phone?" I checked my pockets.

"Well, we took them due to boss's orders so that you can't call the cops"

"Right..." I sighed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Look on the bright side, you have TV and if you press that red button on the remote, you can see me face to face"

I look at the remote next to me then pressed the red button. The TV was switched on and it shows Eric sitting in the security camera room.

"Hi, Emily!" He waved.

"Hey E-"

"Eric! Did you check on Emily?!" Boston slammed open the door behind him and froze after he saw me on having a face time with Eric.

"Yes I did boss" Eric smiled at me.

"Good, Emily. I hope that you're ready"

"For what, weirdo?" I folded my arms.

"Feisty, hmm" he licks his lips.

Ewww.

"Eric, make her cool down while I carry on with my plans for her"