Chapter One (Edited)

Disclaimer: We do not own the media, images, Katekyo Hitman Reborn characters. Only ocs.

___________________

On a particular morning, a teen who had mid-length black hair with bangs and red-colored eyes was walking in his neighborhood when suddenly-

"Midori tababiku Namimori no, dainaku shou-" Beep!

He heard his school song and turned his head towards the source.

By an electricity pole was Hibari Kyoya, the Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee. He was on the phone, listening to the person on the other side of the call.

About a yard away from Hibari, he noticed three people: Sawada Tsunayoshi, a baby, and the school doctor, Shamal. Further away, there was also a boy with tan hair behind a pole.

However, the teen ignored the commotion and went through the school gates, heading to class. Halfway on the way to class, he turned the corner and swiftly entered the male's restroom. After scanning his surroundings for traces of people, he slid open the window of the restroom and he climbed out, making his grand escape.

Once he climbed out, he sneaked around before diving into the shrubs and crouching to hide from the disciplinary committee members that were making rounds. Spotting a clear view of the school wall, he ran and jumped, latching onto the edge. He pulled himself up and made sure the coast was clear before landing on the ground and briskly walking away.

As soon as he reached the next neighborhood, he went through alleys, taking shortcuts heading towards the shopping district. Just after strolling through two alleyways, he swiftly turned the corner and made a break for the dumpsters before him and hid behind them.

"Come out." A voice called out. "No matter where you run, I'll eventually find you."

The teen walked out from behind the dumpsters. "What do you want from me?"

"You look weak." A teen with blonde, spiky hair mocked him.

"Hahaha,  what a coincidence, I think so too." the teen agreed.

The blonde, spiky-haired teen ran towards him while inserting in his teeth.

"Wa-wait a minute... Who are you?" the teen stuttered out after avoiding the first attack.

The blonde teen stopped his attacks. "Are you, first-year, Subaru Ren?"

"And if I am?" 'Ren' questioned.

The blonde teen resumed his attacks. During those attacks, he was able to get a few hard hits on Ren, causing him to stumble over his feet and fall. "Ouch..."

The teen strode closer to him before kicking him in the stomach and knocking him out.

......

.....

....

...

..

.

"Is that you, Chikusa?" A soft, calming voice carefreely asked as a battered figure stumbled into the room. The voice came from a teenager with indigo pineapple-shaped hair as he leisurely sat on his couch.

He gained no response as the figure plopped onto the floor.

He looked a little surprised before smiling, "Oya, it looks like you found your target."

"Kakipi, you back??" The blonde teen from before asked in a cheerful tone as he walked into the room, crouching to him with drool that he wiped off with his sleeve. "Oh man, look at you! You got blown to bits. Cooked to rare, rare! You look very delicious!"