Chapter 15

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.  

Recap:

I woke up to rays of light and the wind softly brushing against my face as birds chirped around me. Apparently, I had fallen to the forest floor somehow without me feeling anything.

Now that I was out of the trees and it was bright, I heard rushing water nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ren's POV

After a few minutes of walking, I arrived at a river. I then remembered that I'd need food to survive so I started running back to the crashed plane to scavenge some food and water.

The commotion from the plane's crash must've caught someone's attention so I had to hurry.

Once I got back to the plane, I hurriedly took some food and water and ran back to the river.

I looked at the map of the town I took from the plane.

'I should probably head to Namimori...oh, I forgot this was a map of Italy...'

I then heard rustling from the bushes. I quickly looked at the source of the sound.

Fog started to appear and a familiar person's head popped out of the bushes.

TYL Rei's POV 

(The night before)

I was looking for her when I heard some vibrations on the ground.

The sky started to turn dark when fog started to appear in the forest I was in.

I decided to check it out tomorrow and rest for the night.

(Morning)

I woke up the next day.

Still wondering what the vibrations from last night were, I walked towards the direction of where I think the vibrations came from.

When I got to the source of the vibrations, I saw a burning plane. I checked inside. No one was in sight. But it seemed like someone was here since the food and water were gone.

I remembered that while on my way here, I heard water rushing so I headed there.

I quietly tried to see if anyone was there but my arm rustled the bush in front of me.

Popping out my head out of the bush, I came face to face with fog.

Looking around for a bit, I sighed. No one was in sight.

Going headlong into the fog would be a disaster. Who knows where I would end up.

I decided to go back to searching for her.

Ren's POV

I watched him walk away, it was as if he didn't see me standing there. He looks different than the Rei I know but that's probably because I'm ten years in the future.

I looked back at the direction the river was rushing towards and started following the river downstream.

A few hours later, I stopped to take a rest. The river had flown into a riverbank and I had arrived in Namimori.

I was crouching down behind some medium sized bushes and trees in the park since there were a lot of those people who were chasing after me around.