Halloween Special

A/N: Happy Halloween! Here's a Halloween Special! Just a warning, it is quite long. Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV  

"Why are we here?" Tsuna asked, looking around. "And at night too."

Tsuna and the group was at Nami-chu for a test of courage directed by the drama club.

"To take part of the Test of Courage." Reborn answered. "You're not scared, are you?"

"O-Of course not!" Tsuna responded.

Flashback to Two days ago

Tsuna and his group was eating lunch on the rooftop when Ren walked over to them."Hey, do you guys want to participate in the drama club's Test of Courage?"

"Test of Courage?" Tsuna questioned.

Ren nodded his head. "Yeah, my club is planning on having a Test of Courage for Halloween and I was wondering if you'd want to participate in it or not."

"We'll go." Reborn suddenly spoke up, appearing.

"Wha- Reborn?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"Okay, see you there!" Ren said cheerfully before waving goodbye and heading off the roof.

End of flashback

"You actually came." Ren commented, surprised to see them.

"Hah? Of course we came, Reborn told us to." Gokudera replied.

"Then, let's get started then!" Ren cheerfully announced. "First, we'll be splitting you guys into two groups. One group will be with me and the other will be with Prez."

"Ren's group will consist of: Tsunayoshi, Reborn, Lambo, and Haru. My group will be the rest of you: Gokudera, Yamamoto, Kyoko, and Ryohei." Miyu-senpai informed them.

"We also only have 2 flashlights so everyone has to stay together." Ren added holding one and handing the other to Miyu-sempai.

"Let's start!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

The two groups headed inside and the Test of Courage started.

"Hey, did you know? There are seven mysteries at Nami-chu." Ren informed them as they were walking to the second floor.

"Seven mysteries? What are they?" Tsuna asked.

"The first mystery is the haunted piano room." Ren answered. "They say that a long long time ago, a student the same age as us was murdered in one of the piano rooms. Every now and then, students and staff would hear someone playing the piano and when they opened the room to check...no one was there, some of the piano keys had blood on them but the next day, it disappeared."

"T-that's not true...right?" Tsuna asked nervously.

Ren shrugged before giving him a knowing smile. "Who knows~"

A loud piano note was suddenly heard as soon as they passed the piano room.

"W-What was that?" Tsuna nervously looked at the piano room door.

A piano medley started playing a few seconds after. It started playing faster and faster each second.

"Do you hear that? This medley, this medley was the song he was playing before he was murdered." Ren said to them. "Since it's night, he's come to get revenge. They say that if you hear the medley three times, you die instantly."