Chapter Two

~~~At the beach~~~

Ren was swimming towards the ocean when he noticed Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto talking to three adults.

Yamamoto and one of them swam towards his direction so he swam towards the island faster. When he did, he saw people on it. He stood a distance away from them and observed them.

Yamamoto and the stranger appeared. The people on the island attacked him letting the stranger go. Ren stood there and watched.

A few minutes later, Gokudera and another stranger came. Gokudera was yanked from below and pulled down while the stranger swam away.

Ren dived under the water and helped Gokudera. After beating up the people, they swam back with the beaten up people back to shore.

They noticed Tsuna and the stranger swimming towards the rock until they spotted a kid being swept away. Tsuna swam towards the kid and suddenly sank down.

After a few seconds, he jumped up with a flame of his head and helped the girl back to shore.

Ren left the group and headed home.

Tsuna and the other, however, stayed for the festival. Yamamoto and Gokudera were selling chocolate bananas when they spotted Tsuna, I-pin and Lambo. Across from them, there was a mask stall.

The masks were pretty well made that even the stall owner was wearing one. That's when people in black hats went up to the mask owner asking for his money.

He took a few minutes and handed them a metal box. "Here you go. This is all I have."

The burglars opened the box and saw no money. "Hah? This can't be all that you have. There are many people here wearing the same masks that you are selling."

One of the guys grabbed the neck of his yukata and was about to punch him, but he caught the punch.

He sighed and whispered to himself, "What a pain."

He turned around, grabbed the guy's arm and did an one-arm shoulder throw flipping the guy onto the ground.

The mask fell off in the process revealing Ren and the money from the guy's pockets also fell out. People were gathering around clapping and cheering.

During the commotion, another burglar stole Tsuna's money causing him to chase after the burglar up to the shrine. "Hey, come back."

When he got there, he saw Ryohei's senpais from earlier, "Aren't you guys..."

In just a few minutes, he was surrounded. Then, Hibari appeared. Reborn shot Tsuna with the dying will bullet and he beat up some of them with Hibari when Yamamoto and Gokudera also came along to help.

Hibari left and Kyoko, Haru, and Fuuta appeared. "Eh, what are you guys doing here?"

"According to Fuuta's ranking, this spot was the best spot to watch fireworks." answered Kyoko.

~~~A few days later~~~

Ren's POV

It was 9:00 in the morning when I woke up. I didn't want to go to review day. It was also sunny outside, so I decided to go shopping for the materials.

There were so many stores, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I was currently shopping in Toyo when I heard an explosion. I looked out the window and saw smoke.

When the smoke cleared, I saw Kyoko and Sawada with a boy on top of him.

Yamamoto and Gokudera also appeared with a girl and boy. They looked like they were asking if he was alright when they suddenly looked up and large blasts of wind and smoke were covering them.

The boy had grabbed Sawada's arm and ran away with him, but the white haired dude attacked and caught up with them. He hit the boy into the window where I was standing to watch and he fell on top of me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

He ignored me and spoke to the others outside, "Please don't! That person is not someone you can handle!"

The white haired dude and Yamamoto fought, but he got hit with the katana and bombs. The result was also the same for Gokudera. His dynamites got slashed in half and he got kicked on the head knocking him out.

The white haired dude was going to attack Sawada when the boy jumped out and parred his attacks. Sawada sounded like he was talking to someone on top of the vending machine when the boy couldn't hold out any longer.

All of a sudden, I heard a gunshot. Sawada had grabbed the hand before the white haired dude could hit him.

"Those flames. The emblem on the gloves. Are you that rumoured Japanese? I see, so he came to meet you." The white haired dude asked Sawada while catching all his punches.

He threw Sawada against the window time after time until I saw his flame start to get dimmer. This is when I decided to go out and help.

"Wa-Wait just a minute." I ran in front of Sawada and blocked him, "You shouldn't fight. It would destroy this place. Wouldn't it be better to do this more peacefully."

"VOIII! WHO ARE YOU?? ARE YOU INVOLVED WITH HIM, TOO??" the white haired due asked.

"Eh, um, I'm just someone passing by. A normal middle school student buying supplies for my club." I answered, "Who are you?"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY NAME IF YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!" he yelled.

"Can't you just tell me before you kill me?" I retorted.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed my wrist and ran. When I looked to see who, it was Sawada.

"VOII! How long do you intend to run? Coward!" the white hair dude yelled and sent explosions our way.

But a blade flew out of nowhere and stopped the explosions. We were behind two tables with the boy from earlier.

"T-Thank you. Are you alright?" Sawada asked.

"Basil is my name." The boy replied. "I have been tasked by my master to deliver you a certain thing."

He reached into his jacket and retrieved a box with rings showing them to Sawada. "Reborn -san knoweth what it is."

"You know Reborn?!" Tsuna exclaimed surprised.

I had no idea what they were talking about, but it seemed important.

"Reborn will not fight, and for this he hath his own reasons." He answered. "Please take this and run!"

After Basil said this, the white haired dude blew up the tables saying, "I see now. This is an emergency I can't let go. I need to defeat you and take those back. Before I take those how to do you want me to take care of you?" He smirked.

"Thou canst not give those to him, Sawada-dono!" Basil said to Sawada.

"You haven't changed, Superbi Squalo." A voice interjected.

I looked towards the voice and saw a blond haired guy with a whip. That's when I saw him.