Chapter Fourteen

Recap:

The girl had entered a vacant home once she turned the corner. People ran past the house and in all directions. At least they didn't go knocking on all the houses.

Once dawn came, everything became quiet. There were no sounds of shouting and running around, anymore. With this, the girl decided to take her disguise off.

"Now this is better. I hate dressing up as a girl." the boy stated and started to head towards the airport.

He stole a book on how to fly a plane and hijacked one. Once he was on the plane, he started to flip the switches and getting the engine started by pulling on the throttle to get it flying.

When he was in flight, he put the plane on autopilot for the rest of the journey until he got to Japan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

She hid behind the corner and noticed the suited guys in front of house. Then headed back to the park to inform Tsuna.

"How was it?" Tsuna asked, turning to look at her as soon as she returned.

"Seems like Sasagawa's sister hasn't been caught yet." Lal Mirch answered. "However, if she hasn't been caught with so many of them around, where could she be?"

She then noticed something in the sky. "Hide!"

They hid and looked up. Someone was heading towards the direction of the shrine.

"It's Gamma!" Lal Mirch commented. "Did he notice something? That direction..."

'He couldn't have...'

~~~At the shrine~~~

"So this is where Hibird disappeared." Yamamoto commented as they were hiding behind a tree. "This reminds me of the summer festival. Maybe this temple's got some kind of connection with Hibari."

Gokudera didn't respond and then ran deeper into the forest, Yamamoto followed him.

"Hey, if we get into that situation Lal Mirch was talking about, where we can't evade combat, what do we do?" Yamamoto asked him. "When that happens, let's show our combination play off."

They ran deeper into the forest.

"I guess because of my weapon, I'd be up front." Yamamoto continued. "I'll charge in first, so when you get a chance..."

Gokudera stopped running and grabbed Yamamoto's shirt up, glaring at him. "Don't misunderstand. I've been getting along with you for the Tenth's sake. I don't intend to work with you for any other reason."

"You dislike me more than I imagined." Yamamoto replied.

"Of course! You're the type of person, an optimistic baseball nut without a care in the world, with whom, under normal circumstances, I would never speak to in my entire life."

Just then, two Black Spell people attacked them. They dodged it and attacked them back, successfully knocking them unconcious.

"I heard that Vongola's guardians wet themselves and scattered away in all directions." A voice suddenly commented causing them to look up. It was Gamma. "Yet here you are. How adorable."

"Leave this guy to me." Gokudera said to Yamamoto. "Don't interfere."

He ran towards Gamma. Dynamites Gokudera placed beforehand blew up causing Gamma to jump back towards a certain direction.