Chapter Six

Ren's POV

~~~the next day in the evening~~~

I arrived at the battleground with Kyoya.

"Hibari-san!" Sawada-san shouted once he saw him.

'So far... not one of them has noticed me yet.'

"What do you want?" Kyoya asked him.

"Want?" Sawada-san replied.

"The same as us." Ryohei replied.

"The Cervello told the Guardians to come." Chrome said to him.

"That is correct." One of the sisters confirmed. "We issued a compulsory summons to all surviving Guardians."

"Compulsory summons?" Sawada-san questioned.

"They're here too."Reborn answered.

"Mammon!" Sawada-san noted.

"Belphegor and Levi A Than!" Basil added.

A scream was heard and we looked at the source, a green haired guy strapped on a bed as held by the sisters. "Treat me gently! I'm mortally wounded!"

"He's alive?" Ryohei asked.

"Along with the bed?" Gokudera noted.

"Hello! It's been a while!" He greeted before shouting at the sisters. "You're so forceful! Be a little gentler!"

"And it seems Sawada's Guardian of Thunder is here as well." One of the sisters said.

"Could she mean..." Sawada-san trailed off as we all looked at the other sister who was holding the kid wearing cow clothes. "Lambo?! Why is Lambo here? He just regained consciousness!"

"The reason we issued the compulsory summons is because the Sky Match risks six of the rings, as well as the Guardians' lives." One of the sisters explained.

"Risks the rings and Guardians' lives?" Sawada-san asked.

'They're playing with lives now?'

"That is correct."

"Wait a second. What are you saying? Lambo's injured!" Sawada-san exclaimed. "Give Lambo back!"

"Please stand back." One of them replied. "The situation is the same for the Varia."

"That's right." The green haired guy said. "Don't complain. When a summon is issued, it is a Guardian's duty to show, no matter their condition!"

'Using injured people to fight is not a good idea. They could get more hurt and even die.'

"That's exactly right." Mammon replied. "I was waiting for Xanxus-sama's rage to to cool and choose a time to assist."

"Shishishi, well said." The dude with the crown said to him. "You were captured and weren't killed, and now you're a chatterbox. The losers look so pathetic!"

"Shut up, Bel-chan!" The green haired guy said back.

"What about Squalo?" Yamamoto asked. "Isn't he here?"

"You are aware of how the Rain match ended." They replied back. "Squalo's life was lost. Now, we will begin the Sky match."

"Wait. I haven't agreed to this yet!" Sawada-san said to them.

"If you don't, then you will be disqualified, and we will make Xanxus the bearer of the Ring." They replied. "First, we will collect all the Guardians' Rings."