Late Christmas Special

A/N: Merry Late Christmas!

Ren walked out of his house, with a big backpack full of something. He hummed cheerfully, a big smile on his face as he continued walking to his first destination. "I can't wait to see their faces when they open them! But it looks like I won't have enough time to stay and watch with all the presents I need to hand out."

He finally arrived in front of his first destination, Tsuna's house. Ringing in the door bell, the door opened revealing Nana. "Ren! What are you doing here so early?"

"Merri Christmas, Maman!" Ren cheerfully greeted, opening his backpack, taking out a present box and handing it to her. "I brought presents for everyone!"

"Oh, my! Thank you, Ren! That's so nice of you!" She responded. "Would you like to come in for a snack?"

"I'd love to but I still have more presents to deliver, thank you for the offer though!" Ren answered, taking out a few more present boxes. "These are for Tsuna, Reborn, Bianchi, and the little ones. Tell them it came from Santa, okay? I hope you have a great Christmas this year!"

She giggled. "Okay, you too."

Ren waved goodbye to her before continuing onto his next destination.

He arrived in front of Sasegawa's house and rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing Kyoko.

"Ren! What brings you here today?" Kyoko asked with a smile.

He smiled back, handing her two presents. "Good morning, Kyoko! I'm Santa's messenger today! I brought you and your brother two presents from Santa!"

"Thank you, Ren!" She thanked brightly.

"Uwaa! Too bright!" Ren exaggerated, covering his eyes from the bright radiance from Kyoko. "Well! I should get going, this messenger still has more presents to deliver! Have a great Christmas, Kyoko-chan! Merri Christmas!"

He waved to her before heading to his next destination.

Arriving at his next destination, he rang the doorbell. Haru opened the door.

"Merri Christmas, Haru-chan!" Ren greeted, handing her a present before leaving. "Here you go, a present from Santa! Have a great Christmas!"

"Thank you, Ren!" Haru thanked.

Ren nodded in reply, humming a happy tune as he continued on his way.

"Ren!" shouted a familiar voice.

He turned around, "Mikoto, what are you doing out this early?"

"I could say the same to you. So, why were you heading to my house with that big bag of yours? Running away from home?" Mikoto playfully asked.

"Of course not. Today, I'm Santa's messenger elf!" Ren exclaimed, "And I was heading to your house to give you yours not to run away from home."

He chuckled. "Of course I knew that. I was just kidding. So, where is my present?"

"Right here!" He took out a present box and handed it to him.

"Thanks!" He happily said and was about to open it when he remembered something. "Oh! I almost forgot. Here!" He took a small silver wrapped present from the pocket of his coat and threw it to Ren.

Ren was caught off guard, but managed to catch the present. "For me?"

"Yep! Why? Did you think I didn't know what you were up to these past few weeks?"

"Nope. Somehow, you always know what I'm up to." Ren smiled, he looked at his w atch. "I gotta go now. See you later!"

"Okay. Be safe!" Mikoto waved goodbye.