Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry for the late update. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Third POV

Tsuna was on his way home from school when he fell into a hole dug in the middle of the road. "Who made a hole in the middle of the road?!"

Reborn appeared dressed as a mole and gave him an envelope before leaving. "This is an invitation from Reborn-san."

"An invitation?" Tsuna took it and opened it, reading the note which was an invitation. "Vongola-style Maman Appreciation Day party?"

Yamamoto was walking when he spotted a sushi container. Picking it up, Reborn emerged from the container handing him invitation. "What is this?"

Gokudera felt a presence and dodged the incoming attack. It struck the pole. He looked at it. The paper rolled down revealing words. "Vongola-style appreciation Day...That means...."

Ryohei was practicing when he hit the punching bag and the insides spilled out, mixed in the sand was a paper. He picked up the paper, reading it. "What is this?"

Hibari was sitting on the school roof. Hibird flew to him with a card in his mouth, landing on his shoulder.

At the intersection, Kyoko, Haru, I-pin, Lambo, Fuuta, and Bianchi were looking at the billboard.

"Hey, hey, what does it say?" Lambo asked.

I-pin put on her glasses and looked at it. "Appreciation, Vongola-style?"

"It says that it's a Vongola-style Mama Appreciation Day Party." Kyoya said to them.

"Meaning, it's a party that Reborn-chan is hosting to appreciate Tsuna-san's mother?" Haru questioned.

"How naive." Bianchi commented causing them to look at her. "Vongola-style parties aren't anything so simple."

'What in the world is he going to do? Vongola-style?' Tsuna thought as he headed home.

Ren headed towards Tsuna's house, present in hand.. 'How long should I stay? Rei is going to be there too, isn't he?'

~~~A few minutes later, at Tsuna's house~~~

The party started. Everyone was sitting at the dining table.

Reborn stood up. "I had everyone gather so we can appreciate Mama, who takes care of us on daily basis!"

"Thank you for taking care of us all the time!" Everyone thanked her.

"Who are these people? Even the Nami-Middle disciplinarians are here!" Tsuna stated.

"This goes to show Maman's charm." Reborn replied.

"The three of us did the cooking!" Haru said.

"I don't know if it will be very good." Kyoko added.

"We decorated the room." Fuuta said to Maman.

Lambo laughed. "You better appreciate it."

"Lambo just got in the way!" I-Pin responded back.

"Thank you, everyone." Maman thanked everyone. "I'm happy."

"Maman, you look as young and beautiful as ever." Shamal complimented, holding a flower banquet. "I cannot believe you have a child in middle school. Then, how about a kiss of celebration!"

He leaned in but Tsuna blocked him. "No! No! Don't hit on Mom!"

Everyone was laughing.

"So, what's Tsuna's present?" Haru asked.

"M-Mine?" Tsuna asked.

"That's right, Tsuna-kun." Kyoko confirmed.

"There isn't one. There's no way he's that thoughtful." Hana replied.

"U-Um...Thank you for everything!" Tsuna said, handing her flowers.

She took them. "Thank you, Tsu-kun!"

"Well done, Sawada!" Ryohei said to him.

"As expected." Dino commented.

Ren stood up from his spot earning everyone's attention. He walked to Maman with a gift box and handed it to her. "Thank you."

She took the present and opened it, revealing a butterfly snow globe with a winding key on the side. "Oh my! Thank you!"

Ren nodded and looked at Reborn. "I have something important to do, so I can't stay any longer."

Reborn nodded. "Okay."

Ren walked to the door and left.

Ren's POV

I entered the auditorium. Everyone was already inside.

Miyu-senpai noticed my arrival. "You're here."

"You're acting different than usual." I noted.

"N-No, I'm not." She replied. "Just get ready to rehearse."

"'Kay, on stand by." I responded.

The narrator started, "Long, long ago, there were 5 knights upholding justice around town." The narrator started narrating. "Lucianus Warinhari, son of the king and captain of the squad. He has long red hair and everyone in the town admires him.

Adelmar Iodocus, Lucianus's cousin with blonde hair. Although he is the Prime Minister's son, all the ladies around town fancy him.

Zeno Silvester, son of the highest ranking general with dark brown hair.

Nikandros Hubert, childhood friend of Zeno Silvester and son of a noble.

Andronikos Leontius, a commoner, but childhood friends with Zeno and Nikandros.

One day, there were thieves around town. The knights surrounded the thieves, but one escaped."

"Stop right there, you thief!" I shouted pointing my finger at the thief.

"Zeno ran after him while the others arrested the rest. The thief had planned his escape route perfectly. Running through the alleyways, he ran into a drinking bar and up the stairs to one of the rooms. When Zeno got to the room hallway, a girl was exiting her room and heading downstairs." The narrator continued.

"Hey, can I ask you something for a little bit?" I asked grabbing Hikaru's arm.

"What do you need, sir?" Hikaru questioned.

"Have you seen a boy about this tall and with light brown hair come up?" I gestured.

"I haven't, but if I do see him, I'll yell for you. What is your name?" Hikaru answered.

"Oh, sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Zeno Silvester." I introduced, "What is your name, miss?"

We continued practicing until it was time to leave. We started cleaning up. After that, we left the school. The sun was starting to set.

The Mikoto and I walked home together because we lived close to each other.

"Remember to stay healthy." He reminded me. "Don't stay up too late. Get a lot of sleep."

"Yes sir." I saluted, before entering my house.

~~~The Next Day~~~

I was woken by the aroma of delicious food. When I got down, I saw Mikoto in an apron. "Hurry up and get ready. Breakfast is done."

"Okay." I replied sleepily, before walking back to my room.

Once I finished and got downstairs, Mikoto was ready to eat. The breakfast was really extravagant.

After eating, we headed for school, practicing our lines.

The class was preparing for the school festival. Our class did a haunted house. After that, I went to my drama club.

Third POV

The curtain rose up and the play started.