Chapter Eleven

A/N: Sorry for the long update. 

_______________________________________________________

Third POV

The curtain rose up and the play started.

"Long, long ago, there were 5 knights upholding justice around town.

Lucianus Warinhari, son of the king and captain of the squad. He has long red hair and everyone in the town admires him.

Adelmar Iodocus, Lucianus's cousin with blonde hair. Although he is the Prime Minister's son, all the ladies around town fancy him.

Zeno Silvester, son of the highest ranking general with dark brown hair.

Nikandros Hubert, childhood friend of Zeno Silvester and son of a noble.

Andronikos Leontius, a commoner, but childhood friends with Zeno and Nikandros.

One day, there were thieves around town. The knights surrounded the thieves, but one escaped." The narrator narrated.

"Stop right there, you thief!" Zeno shouted pointing his finger at him while chasing him.

Zeno ran after him while the others arrested the rest. The thief had planned his escape route perfectly. Running through the alleyways, he ran into a drinking bar and up the stairs to one of the rooms. When Zeno got to the room hallway, a girl was exiting her room and heading downstairs.

"Hey, can I ask you something for a little bit?" Zeno asked grabbing the girl's arm.

"What do you need, sir?" The girl questioned.

"Have you seen a boy about this tall and with light brown hair come up?" Zeno gestured.

"I haven't, but if I do see him, I'll yell for you. What is your name?" The girl answered.

"Oh, sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Zeno Silvester." Zeno introduced, "What is your name, miss?"

"My name is Verena Titiana." She named herself, "If you would now excuse me, Sir Zeno. I need to help downstairs."

She left after bidding her farewells. Zeno, on the other hand, looked at her for a few minutes before he went hack to his search.

Downstairs, the girl thanked the bar owner and left without even helping. Once she was a few ways away from the bar, she went into the alleyway.

"Whew, that was close. I thought he was going to find out." She took off the top layer of her clothes revealing a t-shirt and shorts.

"So, this is what happened." a voice intercepted out of nowhere.

The girl/boy turned around spotting Zeno. "Well, the cat's out of the bag now. How did you figure it out?"

"Hmm, when I grabbed your arm, it felt bulky, unlike a normal lady's arm which is usually soft. Ugh, I don't know. I just had a gut feeling. Surprisingly, I was right." Zeno tried to explain.

"What now? Are you going to capture me and send me to jail like the others?" the girl/boy asked.

"Nope! I have an even better plan for you!" Zeno replied beaming with anticipation, "Come. I'll show you the way."

Zeno practically dragged the girl/boy to his headquarters. "Here! This is my place! You'll be staying here for a while. But, after everything settles down, you'll be able to go back a few times."

"What?! I have to stay here?!" The girl/boy yelled.

"Yep. Unless you want to stay in jail. I can't help you then." Zeno replied shaking his head sadly.