three

Thirteen Hours Later
I walked through the Seoul airport, heading toward baggage claim. That is where I was supposed to be meeting Jimin. I walked at a fast pace through the airport, avoiding other people who were rushing around. After a short time, I could finally see baggage claim. I rushed down the stairs and stood by my gate's claim. While I waited, I pulled out my phone to text Jimin.

Me: I'm at baggage claim. Are you here yet?

I turned off my phone and slipped it in my back pocket. I saw my suitcase come around the belt and quickly lugged it onto the ground. I rolled my suitcase by my side and headed toward an open area to wait for Jimin. I found a bench against the entrance wall and stood by it. I stood on my tip-toes and looked around for Jimin. He was nowhere to be found. I sat down, pulled out my phone, and texted Marcus while I waited.

Me: My luggage and I are safe in Seoul.

He responded quickly.

Marcus: Good. I'm sitting at the studio with Jack and the rest of your team. They say hi.

Me: Tell them I said hey.

I stood up and called Jimin. It rang for a few seconds before he finally answered. I could hear heavy breathing.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concern laced in my tone and my eyebrows furrowing.

"Yeah," Jimin said, out of breath, "I'm sorry I'm late. We got stuck in traffic. I'm running to baggage claim now."

"It's okay. Take your time. Don't hurt yourself." I said.

He suddenly hung up. I sighed and turned off my phone, putting it in my back pocket. All of a sudden, I saw Jimin rush into the baggage claim area. He was looking around for me. I started waving my free hand in the air. It took a few seconds but he finally found me. I put my hand down and I smiled. He smiled back and we started walking toward each other. When we finally met, he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. We embraced for a few seconds before pulling away. We started walking out of the airport and Jimin started to lead us to where the car was.

"I'm so glad you're finally here. It's been so long since I last saw you." Jimin said excitedly.

"It feels so good to be back. I've missed you guys so much." I said in Korean with a smile.

When we got to the car, Jimin took my luggage and put it in the trunk while I got settled in the car. Once my luggage was in the trunk, Jimin got into the car and got settled. The driver then took us out of the airport and headed toward the house. I stared out the window at the pavement.

"There are rumors going around the house about you." Jimin said.

"Oh really?" I said, raising my eyebrows and looking at Jimin.

"They say that you're performing in Seoul in two weeks." Jimin said.

"I am." I confirmed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jimin asked.

"I only found out this morning." I defended.

"Fair enough. They also say that you might be moving here and working for BigHit."

My eyes widened and I looked at Jimin.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I'll take that as a no. But, I wish you would move here. We all miss you so much." Jimin said.

My phone suddenly started to ring. It was Jack.  I looked to Jimin, almost asking permission to answer it.

"Go ahead." Jimin said.