sixteen

I stepped off the airplane deck and into the busy airport. The security guard stayed close to me as we hurried through the airport. I heard my name screamed at me. I looked to my guard and he wrapped his arm around my back and started moving faster. No one was supposed to know about my arrival in Hong Kong.

We rushed to baggage claim. Once we got there, the guard grabbed the bags and we rushed to the car that was waiting for us outside the airport. We got in, the guard took my suitcase to the trunk first. Once the guard got in the car, the driver started driving out of the airport.

"Let's pray that none of them got pictures." My guard, Jinwoo, said.

We were silent all the way to the hotel. Once we arrived, we checked in a headed up to our connected rooms. I went into my room and rolled my suitcase against the wall. I walked over to the window and stared out into the horizon.

It was beautiful.

I stared out on the horizon for a little while before turning around and going to my suitcase. I rolled it on its side and unzipped it, propping the top open on the wall. I started unpacking all of my toiletries. After a few minutes Jinwoo walked into my room through our connecting door.

"Has Bang PD told you the plans for tonight?" He asked.

"No." I responded, stopping what I was doing.

"Okay. The boys have rehearsal at three, which means they might be out in the city until about two-thirty. I was thinking we could give you some time to walk around the city, by request of Bang PD. Then, we'll come back to freshen up and leave the hotel at six to go to the venue. Then, after the concert, we'll bring you backstage so you can say hi to the boys." He explained.

I nodded, still processing all the information I had just been given.

"I'll give you some time to get settled." Jinwoo said before exiting the room, closing the door connecting our rooms.

I finished unpacking my toiletries and put my suitcase on its stand. I freshened up a little, grabbed my rose gold round sunglasses and my pink Michael Kors crossbody purse. I knocked on the connecting door to let Jinwoo know that I was ready. We walked out of the hotel together and started to explore.

Hong Kong was beautiful. There was so much to it and the skyline was amazing. There were so many beautiful structures and sculptures to see.

We explored the city until about six. We then headed toward the concert venue. It took us about twenty minutes to get there. Once we arrived, we quickly went through security and headed to our seats. Our seats were right next to the stage. We took our seats and waited. Jinwoo started searching through his bag. I looked at him with a confused expression. He pulled out an ARMY bomb and handed it to me. I gasped and smiled.

"What other surprises are you hiding?" I joked.

Jinwoo laughed.

"You're acting just like a real ARMY Em." He stated.

"I'm not a real ARMY?" I shot back, raising one eyebrow at him.

"You know what I meant." He laughed.

The concert started at seven. I watched carefully. I tried to distribute my focus evenly among the members but my eyes kept finding Namjoon. I watched him dance and enjoy the music. I couldn't understand why Joon always said he was a terrible dancer. He was amazing. He moved with so much passion and was so in sync with the other members. It was beautiful.

After a few songs, they started a song without choreography. As they sang, the members walked all around the stage. During the last chorus of the song, Jimin found me in the audience. He crouched down on the stage in front of me and held his hand out to me. I touched his hand briefly and held a finger over my lips, telling him not to say anything. He put his finger over his lips and smiled before standing back up and continuing with the song.