five

Two Weeks Later
There it was. The annoying sound of my alarm that continued to wake me out of my glorious sleep every day. I groggily rolled over and turned it off, thinking about my long day ahead.

I had rehearsal at the studio at nine, then a lunch break around noon, a costume check at one, back to the studio to rehearse at two, a small break at four-thirty, soundcheck at five, dressing at 5:30, and stage performance at seven.

I groaned just at the thought of my day. I looked at the clock. It read eight-thirty. As if on cue, a soft knock sounded at my door.

"Go away." I groaned jokingly.

I could hear a laugh outside the door.

"Come in." I groaned, my voice raspy.

The door opened and Namjoon walked into the room. He walked over to me and sat down next to me on the bed.

"You have to get up so we can make it to the studio on time." He said softly, placing a hand on my leg.

"But I'm tired." I complained in a childish tone.

"I know. That's why I made you breakfast." He said with a smile.

I smiled and sat up.

"I'll get ready." I said.

Namjoon smiled and stood up. He kissed my forehead before leaving my room, closing the door behind him. I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready.

Every day this week, it was non stop rehearsals by Jack's harsh command. Ever since he arrived five days ago, he was being very dictator-like. He had changed four of my dances and wanted to add in songs. I was too tired to fight back so I accepted it. Honestly, I was getting tired of his games. He never listened to what I wanted anymore and just ordered me to do things his way. He was mad at me for telling him off a couple weeks ago. The only reason I stayed is because he told me if I quit, I couldn't have Marcus with me anymore.

Once my hair was groomed and my face was washed, I went to pick out my clothes. I pulled out a pair of high waisted black shorts that came down to just above mid-thigh, a grey tank top, and a black and red plaid flannel. I took my clothes into the bathroom to change. Once I was changed, I took the clothes I slept in and put them in the laundry basket in my closet. I grabbed a pair of black no-show socks, put them on, and grabbed my black and white vans. I then grabbed my phone, slipping it in my back pocket before grabbing my back pack. I slung it over my shoulder, went out of my room and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw Namjoon sitting at the table with two bowls of food. I set my backpack and shoes down on the floor next to the door before sitting down across from Namjoon. I started to eat. As I was eating, Jimin came down the stairs and into the kitchen. He walked over to me and gave me a hug from behind.

"Hi Chim Chim." I chuckled.

"I know your secret don't try and hide it." Jimin whispered in my ear.

I lightly hit his hand and he stopped hugging me. He laughed.

"Will you hate me if I come and watch you today?" Jimin asked.

"Sure. I have rehearsals in the studio until three. I don't want to take up too much of your rehearsal time though." I said.

Jimin and Hoseok has a big dance stage coming up soon that they were rehearsing for.

"Don't worry. You won't be taking up much." Jimin said with a smile.

Jimin walked to the refrigerator to look for something to eat. I finished my breakfast almost at the same time as Namjoon. When he saw I was finished, he took my bowl and placed it in his. He took them to the sink to wash them while I rushed back upstairs to brush my teeth. When I was done, I walked out of my room and back downstairs. I grabbed my backpack, slung it over my shoulder, and slipped my shoes on. Namjoon has already put on his shoes and waited for me with keys in hand. We walked out of the house together and started toward the studio.