thirteen

I opened my eyes a few minutes later and wiped away tears. I grabbed my phone and my wallet before opening the door and getting out. I closed the door and went around to get my bag out of the car. I locked the car and went into the house. I closed the door behind me, took off my shoes, set them by the door, and went straight upstairs.I walked into my room and set my bag down. I threw my phone, wallet, and keys on the bed and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a short sleeved light grey shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans. I grabbed a black bra and underwear before walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door and quickly undressed. I threw my hair into a bun and hopped into the shower. I quickly washed up and then got out of the shower. I quickly dressed, put my dirty clothes in the hamper, and put on deodorant before exiting the bathroom. I went down the hall and into my office. I walked over to my desk and sat down in the chair. I turned on my computer.

Suddenly, I heard a ringing. I listened to it to try and figure out what it was. I figured out it was my phone. I stood up and rushed down the hall. I ran into my room and to my bed. The ringing had stopped. I picked up my phone and turned it on. There were a few missed calls from Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon's FaceTime call was the most recent. I called him back. I started walking back to my office as I waited for him to answer. As I was sitting in my desk chair, Namjoon answered. I smiled and propped my phone up on the hard drive so he could see me. He smiled at me.

"Hey beautiful." He said with the most ridiculous smile.

I smiled.

"Hey Joonie." I said, smiling.

"Are you doing anything important right now?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him

"Why do you ask?" I asked, looking at my computer screen.

"No reason." He answered, his lips curling into a smirk.

I shot him a 'really' look.

"No. I'm not doing anything important." I laughed.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked.

I smiled.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, turning all my attention to him.

"Well, I was thinking that we could have dinner at the house, I will cook of course, and then we could just watch movies." He suggested.

"Hm." I teased.

"What?" He asked, smiling at me.

"I think that's a great idea. However, we both know you cannot cook. So, why don't you come over here and I'll cook for you, and then we can watch movies. Then we won't have to worry about the boys annoying us every ten seconds." I suggested.

He smiled.

"I'll see you soon then." He smiled.

I smiled back.

"I'll see you soon." I said.

Namjoon ended the call. I grabbed my phone and stood up from my chair. I walked out of the office, down the hall, and into the bathroom. I shoved my phone into my back pocket and pulled my hair out of the bun. I carefully brushed it out. I put the hair tie around my wrist and put the hairbrush back in its drawer. I quickly tidied up the bathroom before going back into my room. I grabbed my dance bag and put it in the closet. I slid the closet door closed  and turned to the bed. I grabbed my wallet and keys and put them on the nightstand. Once my room was tidy, I walked out of the room and down the hall. I walked down the twelve stairs and into the main living space. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I smiled and walked over to the front door. I unlocked and opened the door. Namjoon was standing on the front porch with a bundle of flowers. He wore a white t-shirt under an olive green dress shirt, khakis, and a black dad hat. I smiled and moved aside. He walked into the house and I closed the door behind him. He extended the flowers to me. I smiled and graciously took them from him. They were purple hibiscus flowers, my favorite. I looked up at him.