four

When my eyes finally opened, they were met with a moonlit view. Only a few voices could be heard echoing through the house still. I  sat up and picked up my phone to checked the time. It was a little after midnight. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. My door was still open, I was still in the clothes I wore here. There was a blanket over me that I don't remember being there before I fell asleep and my makeup was off. I thought it was odd but I tried not to think too much about it. I stood up, walked over to the door and closed it. I turned on a light in the room so I could see. I walked over to my suitcase and picked it up, setting it down on the bed. I opened the closet doors and started putting my clothes away. I carefully hung them up on hangers and placed them in the closet. I continued until all my clothes were hung up. I took the rest of my belongings out of the suitcase and put the suitcase against the wall in the closet. I closed the closet door and looked at the clock on the wall. It almost one in the morning.

I took my toiletries into the bathroom attached to my room. I carefully set them down on the counter and turned on the light. Looking in the mirror, I noticed my makeup had been taken off. I opened the cabinets under the sink and put my hair products in. I closed the cabinets and opened the drawers, putting the rest of my hair products, makeup and toothbrush away. I walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light behind me. I moved my book bag over to the desk in the corner of the room. Then, I walked over to the closet and grabbed a pair of adidas sweatpants and a grey Supreme hoodie. I changed out of my clothes and put on the hoodie and sweatpants. I took my dirty clothes and placed them in the laundry basket in the closet. I closed the closet doors, grabbed my laptop out of my backpack and laid back in bed, this time, tucking myself under the duvet. I opened my laptop and waited for it to boot up. The door started to slowly open. Namjoon peered in the door.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

His eyes were droopy and he didn't look good.

"Come in." I said softly.

He came in quietly, slowly shutting the door behind him. He walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down beside me.

"I couldn't sleep." He said quietly.

"Why not?" I asked.

"There's just too much on my mind I guess." He said quietly.

"Like what?" I asked.

He fell silent. My computer had booted up so I clicked on my chrome browser and went to check my email. There was an email from Jack. What a shock.

I think this will go perfect with your album. Come up with lyrics and we'll record when you get back. We also need to talk about re-doing your album cover. It's boring.

A burst of anger ran through me. My album was coming out in two months. We had just finalized the track list. I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"Jack wants to add a new song to my album and change the cover after we just finalized the track list and the cover." I said.

"Why is he being like this?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"You should fire him and move to BigHit. You could move here and be closer to all of us. You're already super popular here." Namjoon said.

I chuckled.

"I don't know." I said.

"Oh come on. We miss you and you'll love living here." Namjoon said.

"I have to think about it. It's a big move." I said.

A silence hung between us. I tried to make it less awkward by replying to Jack's email.