Chapter One

Marie-Jane's POV:

Breathe Marie Breathe.

"Tell me! Who do you work for?!" the man yells at me as I was tie to a chair. Well, what can I say; I'm so popular with tying to chairs.

The man who was yelling at me, punching me on my beautiful face, stomach and not forgetting some few cuts at my back, from the wiped. "I'm going to ask you one more time." He said as I got a good look his ugly face "Who do you work for?!"

I spit on his face and said "And why would I tell you shit" He punch me again on the stomach and I fell backward. Fucking Shit, three of his men came pull me up and sat me back on the chair. "You're just wasting your time, but I don't mind being your punching bag." I said and smile.

The man walked  behind me and pull my hair backward, Bitch, "Why don't I make a little deal with you" he said into my ear "If you tell me what I need to know I will let you go and maybe you can work for me." He let go of my hair and walked in front of me, smiling but drop when I spit again on his face. "You little bitch." He slaps my right cheeks

I laugh "Like I said before, you're wasting your time." I said while he wipes his face with a clear cloth. He took his gun out and points it to my face.

"A slut like you should die." He said still pointing the gun to my face.

"A slut? Like me?" I said and laugh "You mean about all the sluts you been fucking, I must say, Mr. Parker." He looks at me with wide eyes "Does your wife know what a man-whore you are."

"Shut the fuck up." He yelled and slaps my left cheeks "You don't fucking know me"

I spit out the blood from my mouth "So, this is how you treat your fucking sluts when you're done fucking with them?" I said and sat up straight facing him again "Or your wife? I know you well to blackmail you and your dirty secrets."

He looks at me surprise. "Aww, don't be surprise, Mr. Parker." I laugh and look at him, while he was still pointing the gun to my face. "Priceless, I wonder what your wife will say or do with you" he lower the gun "Once she learns her husband is a man-whore."

He turns around and now his back was facing me. "Leave us" he said to his men, but his men were looking at each other confuse "Are you guys fucking deaf! I said leave us." his men bow and left, once the door was close and once again he slaps me.

"Well, I must said." I laugh "I always knew your weakness was your wife or should I say, your beautiful daughter." He punched me on the stomach twice. What can I say; I just love being a punching and kicking bag. I love to feel the pain, because it makes me feel stronger every day.

"How dare you fucking talk about my wife and daughter?" He said

"Aww, is daddy mad?" I laugh "What about a deal?" I ask "You let me go and I will not tell or send the mail to your wife about your big fat dirty secrets." I said and smile

"And what if I don't let you free?" he ask and took the gun and point at my face again.

"Then I will make sure your wife get the mail in front of your doorstep." I said with a smile

"Well, why don't I just kill you then" he said "So, you don't have to mail anything to my wife." He smile

"We both know that I have my own way of blackmail, which I am very excellent at." His smile drop "Just try me." I said and smile "You should know better not to mess with a Fernando."

"I don't give a fuck who you fucking are!" He yelled. 'Seriously I'm not fucking deaf' I said to myself.

"Well Mr. Parker, in ten second your beautiful wife will call you." I said "And I do hope it will be a sweet talk." I smile at him, while he was confused.

"What the fuck will my wife-." He didn't finish his sentence when I start to count ten to one.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Bingo." I said at the same time there was a bang on the door. 'Come in' Mr. Parker said. The door open and one of his men came in with a phone on his left hand.

"Boss, it's your wife and she want talk to you right now." The man said and handing the phone to Mr. Parker.

He took the phone to his right ear and start talking with his wife, "Honey... What are you talking about?" he said and looks straight at me with anger and bitterness. "I will never do that baby... you know I love you so much... Please baby... We will talk about this princess... Okay... I will be there... Please baby, I will do anything your heart desire... Okay, princess I'm on my way... I love-" he threw the phone across the door and crash to the wall behind me.

"Well, that was a lovely talk." I said "I guess she got my surprise." In a blink of an eye he was right in front of my face, we were one inch away from each other's face

"I don't what game you're playing, but I will beat you to the end" He said angrily, "You will never get away with it."

"Well sweetheart, I already did." I said and boom I kick him at his manhood and loose the rope and got up, well you want to know how got my hand loose, it's when Mr. Parker was busy talking with his wife, I on the other hand pull out my pocketknife and start cutting the rope.

He was kneeing in front of me, which I kick him on the stomach and fell on his left side and I kick his face. I pick up his gun and point it to him. "Like I said, don't mess with a Fernando." I said and bang I shot him on the head.

I hear footsteps outside the door, I went behind the door to wait for the door to open, and finally it opened, three men walked in and I shot them at the back of their heads. Three down and seventeen more to go.

I walk to the door and look both sides 'clear.' I went on my right and saw a door open, there were four men in the room playing cards and 'bang, bang, bang, bang' I shot them on the heads. I went into the room when I hear footsteps coming my way. I hid behind the door when two men came in the room and went out to check on their hopeless boss lying die. I came out from behind the door and now behind them and shot them on the back of their heads.

I walked down the stair of some warehouse or whatever place they kidnap me to. I came to stop when I saw two men at the end of the stairs. I waste no time and shot them, but I only shot one man and ran up to the other man and stab him seven time with my pocketknife. I pick up the gun and loaded it.

I came across a room, which was filling with laugher and cheering. I peek in the room and saw four men, watching a sport on the television. I went the room and shot all of them. 'Men are piece of shit' I though. I came across a kitchen, I was dying of thirst and saw a guy, and I came behind him and point the guy to head "Hey, cutie pie." I said and shoot him. I pick the bottle of water and drank it. 'Gosh, that was refreshing.' Eighteen down and two more to go, well, I when I was kidnapped, I counted how many man in the warehouse so it will be easy for me to kill them
one by one.

I got out of the warehouse and saw two men smoking at the gates with their big guy. I got in one of the car, a black Ford Mustang and drove up to the gate. One of the men open the gate and I stop and roll my window down and shot him on the head. I got out of the car and start to shoot the other man at the other side. I shot straight in the heart and got in and drive out.

"Game over boys, pieces of meat for your all fucking ass." I said
and smile, while driving back home.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

There you have it 😘

Vote⭐ Comments👍