Chapter Four

Marie POV's

The new girl and I walked out to the parking lot, when my girls saw me with a girl crying; they ran to us "Hey, what happen?" Lei ask and look at the new girl "Hey, it's okay, don't worried about those fuckers."

"Language Lei" I said in a mother voice, but she laughed and hugged the new girl and tries to calm her down by rubbing her back. They pulled and away from each other.

"Um, I'm sorry, I wet your shirt." The new girl said, as she was look down the ground, but all of just look at each other before laughing our asses off.

"Oh girl, you're too funny." Liz said and turn to Van "I guess I can see Lei's boobs clear now." Call them wired and crazy, cause the two of them are beyond crazy and wired.

"Don't worry, hon." Lei said and smile down at her "So, what's your name?" she asked, the look up at us, she was really beautiful behind those yellow glasses. Dark brown hair lay down almost covering her face with dark blue eyes.

"Um, I'm Zoe, Zoe Knight." She said, while I and Lei look at each other. I was about to ask her some question but we hear someone calling Zoe's name; we all turn to see a boy walk up to us. Brown hair with light blue eyes, he looks just like Zoe, but in a boy vision.

"Where have you been? I waited for you at your locker." He said and came close to her. "Zoe's have you been crying? Who did this?" he ask angrily and glare at us, and then look back at Zoe "Did they hurt you?" he point at us. I hear Lei was about to punch the poor boy, but I stop her

"What? No." Zoe said "They didn't do anything to me, Zach." So that's the boy's name. "Sorry guys, this is Zach, my twin brother."

"I'm Marie-Jane; you call me Marie or Jay." I said "I'm Lei, nice to meet you both." Lei said "I'm Liz." Liz said, "I'm Vanessa, but call me Van." Van said, we look over to see Sarah, who was on the phone and typing something in her laptop, at her bike. "That is Sarah." I said and point toward the bike where Sarah was busy with some stuff.

We talk a little bit more, the girls and I get to know the twins more and the same goes for the twins to know some little detail about us. We said our goodbyes and went our different ways.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Mom, I'm home!" I yell, as I come home and walk straight to my room, but I stop when I hear my mom call my name to come to kitchen. I throw my bag on the armchair next the stair and went to the kitchen.

I hear my mom laughing and I froze when I saw two guys sitting at the island, their backs was facing me "Jordan?" I said, as he turn to face me with his greyish eyes "Jordan!" I scream and ran up to hug him, Jordan two years older than me, still in college and one of those bad boys, who's well body-builder with brown hair.

"Hey Jay" he said and pull away "Damn sis, you look amazing." He laugh and turn toward Matt, "Babe, look who's all grown up." And yes, my brother is gay, so what? Jordan is still my older and I love him. It took for my parents to accept my brother being gay. But I always encourage him to follow his heart, and find his happiness. And beside I love Matt better than Jordan, Matt always have my back when I argue with Jordan or make fun of Jordan or even make pranks on him.

"Damn girl, I getting jealous right now." Matt tease as he walk up to me and gave a bear hug. Matt has light brown eyes, black hair and a bit bigger than Jordan. "Don't steal all the boys away from me, when I'm done with Jordan." He whisper and pulled away.

"Hey, I heard that." Jordan said, we laugh.

"Don't worry, Mattie I will save you one when Jordan's face is expire." I joke and high-up each other. Jordan storm out of the kitchen. "Come on bro, I was joking." I said as Matt ran after him.

After eating my ice-cream in the kitchen I head straight to my room, when I heard the doorbell rang. "Honey, can you get the door, please." My mom said and at the same time Jordan yell "Jay, get the door, please."

I got up from my bed and went to answer the door. I open to see an old man, not really old but kind of my dad's age. "Hi, can I help you?"

"Hello there young lady, I'm William Knight, is your father home?" he ask, I open the door wide and told him to come in.

"Yeah, my dad is in his study room, please follow me." I said and start to walk upstairs to the study room. I knock on the door once we were in front of the door. I hear my dad call us to 'come in'. I open the door for Mr. Knight to enter and said "Dad, you have visitor, Mr. William Knight."

"Oh, Mr. Knight, what can I do for you." My dad ask "Please, take a sit." As he point the chair across my dad's desk. "Maria, can you get us some coffee, please." I nodded and head to do some coffee.

Once I was done making the coffee I straight to the study room without knocking. I place the tray on the coffee table. When I was about to leave my dad spoke "Marie, please come here for a moment." I turn and walk toward my dad's desk. "I have a mission for the wolves." He said, wolves is our code for me and the girls. My dad always use it for us to do his mission.

"What kind of mission?" I ask as I walk to sit on armchair next to the fire place.

"Well, I guess you already met Mr. Knight." My dad said as I nodded and look at the fire "Mr. Knight, is an old good friend of mine and today he learn that his son has been missing for three days." I turn to face my dad. "Which he got a message from the kidnappers today, saying if he don't turn in ten millions dollars in the next 24 hours, they will kill him." He said as I look at Mr. Knight and back to my dad.

"So, what your plan? Do we break in or meet up?" I ask.
"Well, I don't have a clue but I will leave it to you girls." My dad said as I smile and pull out my phone and text the group chat to meet up.

"Okay dad, I will call you later after I meet up with the girl." I said as I stood up and kiss my dad on cheeks "Love you dad" I pass Mr. Knight and nodded at him "Don't worry Mr. Knight we will bring your son home and safe." I said and left.

'It's play time' I thought to myself and hop on my bike and drive off

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Okay, what did you think?

Vote Comment👍