Chapter Ten

Marie's POV

"Jay you have to see this." Sarah calls from the other side of the room. I kiss my dad's hand and stood up, it been six hours since got to the hospital. I walk to Sarah when she turn the laptop toward me and play a video, while I believe CCTV camera that record the crash, "I hack every CCTV camera in this area and you're not going to like this."

I turn to the laptop and saw a white van that crash into the left side of my parent's car and then the other van came crashing at the right side of the car. Both the white vans back up a little, five men with mask and guns in their hands walk toward my parent's car and one man shot the driver. Then one man with white suit walked out of van, while he open the door and pulled my dad, came out was my father cover will blood.

My blood boil, I saw some other men walk to the side of the car pull out my mother and carry her to van, she was calling for my father and one of the men punch her to knock her out. I was sure I was ready to hit something; I can feel my palm bleeding cause of nails, but I felt a hand over my hand to calm me down. I look up and saw Lei smiling at me.

My attitude came back to my father, he try to get up but the dick-head with the white suit kick him on the left side of his stomach and putted his foot on the left side of my father's head. He was talking with my father and then kicked my father's head to knock him out.

I couldn't hold myself, which cause me to punch screen with a crack sound and throw it on the floor and punch the wall over and over again, until I control my anger and saw that I broke Sarah's laptop for sixth time. "Don't worry about it Jay, as long you keep buying me a new laptop is alright with me." she said and pulls her iPad and showed me a picture of a man.

"His name is Tim Andrews, the Mafia leader in Australia and has an unfinished business with dad; he also took mom with him to Australia. And I also find out that his has a history with mom."nShe said, as I take a good look at the dick-head's face.

He had a scar at his right cheek running down to his jaw, he had black eyes and I hate to admit that is was handsome and looks at his early forties. "And guess what?" Sarah ask, which I face her "Tim is mom's childhood best friend, but when he confess his love to mom she was already in love with dad and had Andrew that time in her stomach." Mom use to tell me and the girls her love story about her and dad but this information was new to me.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Well, I kind of heck dad's computer back at the house when Van, Liz and I went to the house to bring some clothes and some stuff. And which was so useful, and that not all." Sarah said, she walk to the couch and sat down, which Lei and Van sat at the couch opposite her, and Liz on the floor. I sat next Sarah, ready to listen what secret my parents had in their past.

"Tim tried to kidnap mom but fail many times, so dad decide to move here to New York where he was sure that mom will be safe by his man, Tim on the other hand was in jail, for ten years but he came out early for some reason. But when he heard what dad did, he tried so hard to take to mom, but fail so many times. So, he left New York and move to Australia, but he didn't give up that easy. And now he is a successful Mafia leader all over Australia. And I guess he used his power to get mom and we all know he did successful with that." Sarah explains.

"But he is still in New York, and I did make sure he will not leave until three days top. So he's living at his mansion outside of New York, which is two hours' drive. But his men won't sleep until they leave for Australia. But I did hook-up with one of his men on Facebook, and we have a date at 8:00, but he will pick me up at 7:30." she said and stood up, packing her staff.

"Okay girls, you all know what to do." I said and stood up, at the same time the girls stood and left with Sarah. I walk toward my father, I grab his hand and kiss his knuckles "I will be back dad, I promise to bring mom home." I kiss his forehead and went outside the room.

In front the room was my father's men. "Josh, take good care of my father." Josh was my father faithful and loyal best friend and also my father's second hand. Josh gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. He was like my second father when my father was busy the Mafia stuff.

"Be careful out there, and don't worry about Mike, he's in good hands." He said, he pulled away "Go kill that fucker and bring back your mother." I nodded and walked pass him.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Where is he?" I ask Sarah I got home.

"He's in the basement with the girls, I will be down once I'm done tracking and scanning his phone." she said, busy typing, I pass her and went downstairs to the basement where the fucker that was support to take Sarah out for dinner.

I open the door, step in close it. Liz was sitting on his left thigh, while Van was sitting on the right thigh. Lei walk up to me.

"He gave us the address, and drew a map of the place." Lei said, I look at her and back at the fucker. "He didn't talk at first but Van made sure he will talk." Liz stood up and toward me n Lei.

"He's all horny with Van, rubbing her body against him." Liz said and laughed at the same time. I walk toward Van and the fucker.

"Van." I said, she looked at me and back to the fucker "Later baby." she said, kissed his cheek and stood up and left. I glare at him, I would he was shaking inside with fear.

"What's your name?" I ask "Mark Jones." he said.

"Well, tell me why your boss wants my mother?" I ask.

"Mother? The woman we kidnapped?" I nodded at him "Damn, I didn't know she had a daughter." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean by that?" he was about to tell me what he meant, when Sarah came into the room.

"Jay, Tim doesn't know about you, all he knows is Drew, Mikey and Jordan. Well, I made sure we were not in the system, but I replace them will fake information, which we are all from a different States, with a normal life." She explains. I look back at Mark and back to Sarah and the girls.

"Okay then, get everything ready, we leave first thing in the morning. Keep Mark lock up until we get back." I said and walked pass Sarah. "Lei call Josh and tell him everything and make sure to send one of his men to look after Mark and feed him, since he told us some information about their whereabouts." she nodded and walk out the basement.

I got upstairs and went to the kitchen where I grab a bottle of water. When I was about to drink, the door bell ring. I walk to the front door and open the door, once I open it. I froze and stare at the person on the ground.

"Mom?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hell, that was hot. Well that was one hell of a show.

The next is a big show, how you enjoy the show. Warning its a bit physical part and NOOOO! it not about SEX😂😂😂 Gotcha, didn't I.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENTS👍