Chapter Twenty-Two

Marie's POV.

"Well, well, well, isn't it our beloved brother who has awaken from the dead, or should I say he was done playing hide-and-seek." I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Welcome to Hell, oh I mean Home, Nike."

He laugh. "Aha, oh baby sister, I feel welcomed already." He said as he walk toward me. "But I do hope you don't get on my bad side. And correction, the name is Victor."

"Bad side? Which is what? Killing Tim cold blood?" I ask with a laugh. "I doubt that, Nike, beside you haven't seen my bad side too." I challenge him.

"Well, that's to draw your attention, you should have kill that coward long time, little sister." He gave me a evil smile, 'Calm down Marie, I know you want to bitch slap him hard across the face.' I thought. He turn around and face Jordan and Matt, and then my father. "So, you want to save our beloved brother Mike, I suggest we take this matter at the living room."

"What have you done with Mike, you pie-" I didn't finish my sentence.

"Calm down, little wolf." Nike teased.

"Don't you fucking call me litt-." Again I didn't finish when my father jump in.

"Stop it you two!" My father came between me and Nike. "Marie and Nike, we have a matters to attend too. Now behave and let's go to the living room." My father said and walk to the living.

"After you, dear sister." I walk pass Nike. "Dear brother and..." Nike said.

"Matt, and I'm Jordan's boyfriend." Matt said and walk beside me.

We got to the living room. Matt and Jordan sat together, dad was standing next to the fire place, I sat on the armchair, while Nike sat at the armchair that was opposite me.

"Okay, since I got your attention." Nike said as I rolled my eyes at him. "I will start in the beginning."

"Really, I have no time with bedtime story." I said angrily.

"Marie-Jane Fernando." my father warned me. "You were saying, Nike." Looking back at Nick.

"Well, my name is Victor Firewood." He said.

"As in Victor Firewood?" I asked as he nodded "As in the wanted hit-man in Europe?" He nodded again, then it hit me, he was suppose to be in jail. "You use Mike to pretend to be you, didn't you?" I asked.

He stood up and face the window, facing his back at me. "Yes, I did." He whisper.

I stood up, holding my knuckles, digging my nails into my flesh. "You fucking coward. You used your flesh and blood, you own twin brother, put into jail, so you can have want he had!" I yelled. "You selfish coward. I should kill you myself and turn your body in."

He face me as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I didn't meant for it to happen. He was in the club when it happen." He shake his head, "He saw me and come up to me, that was a big surprise, staring at you own self without using the mirror." He look up and stare into my eyes. "The police came crush into the club, shooting everywhere. As I was about to run, Mike just stood there like an ice, didn't move a muscle, but I pulled him and told him to run. So we did." He sigh " When we got at the back of the club the police was right in front of us. They took us both to the station."

"Along the way to the Station Mike kept on staring at me. He told how him could feel a bound between us from a far and how he felt every pain and emotions that I was feel. He told me why the cop was after me, and that I trust him and told him everything in the car, until we went into different room. I could never forget what he did for me, he lied to the cops that he was me and I was Mike Fernando." He said and cried hard,

That moment, I felt sorry for him, I saw the desire of being loved. I saw a lost boy who was looking for a home, lost for many years. I walk up to him and hugged him tight, like my like my life depend on it. "I'm sorry." I said as he continue to cry. "I know why him did it." I rubbed him back.

he pulled away from me. "You do?" he asked

I nodded "Yes, he did it because he loved you, and I guess he wanted you to meet your real family." he pulled me into a hug again. "But I'm sorry for being a bitch little sister."

"No, it's my fault, for being an ass in the first place." He said as we pulled away.

"Okay, now back to business, where is Mike held?" I said and before Victor or Nike answer.

"Mom, we're home!" I hear Liz and Van yell at the door. I called them to come to the living room. "Hello people." Liz said and sat between Matt and Jordan. Van sat at my sit as Sarah sat on the floor, putting for laptop on the coffee table and as for Lei, she stood behind Liz.

"Okay since everyone is here, I will explain everything later, but for now we need a plan to save Mike." I said as Lei stare at Nike with angry, she came up to him and slap him really hard. "Lei!" I warned her.

"No, it's okay." Nike said and look into her. "I'm sorry, if I hurt your feelings but I couldn't be around you, know that you love my brother so much."

"At least tell me the truth of who you really are." Lei said and wiped away her tears.

"Okay. That's enough." I came between them. "There is no time for fights, we have to find Mike now and fast."

"He's transported to New York, tomorrow at 3:30am." Sarah said without looking at us. "The road at the lane 24 will be close at that time."

"Okay, girls." I said as Van and Liz stood up. "We have a road trip to go to." I was about to pass Lei, but she just stood froze, still staring at Victor. "Lei, we need to save your man." She look at me. "Lei, I promise to tell you everything, now we need to go the wolf area now." She nodded and walk out the living room.

"She hates me." Victor/Nike said.

"Just give her time." I sigh "She's just heart broken right now, since she thought you were Mike."

"I understand that, but I didn't want to break Mike's heart for kissing his girl or being in bed with her." He said.

"I understand." I said and kissed his cheek. "See you later big bro." I turn and saw my father staring at us. "See you later dad." he just nodded, I guess he will have a little chat with his lost son.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Wow! Hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to: VOTE and COMMENT.