Chapter Seven

Marie POV's

We got home, we walked straight to my dad's study room. Once I open the door, my older brother Andrew was hugging his wife Aria, crying. "Marie, thank God you're here." Aria said, she ran up to me and hugged me. Started to cried again. Andrew is the first born and left the Mafia life to be with Aria and start his own career as a doctor at Canada.

"Shhh, it's okay Aria." I said and rubbed her back. "Tell me what Drew did to make you cry?" I glare at Andrew, Aria pulled away and shake her head.

"Nothing Marie." She said as I wipe her tears away. "They took AJ away yesterday." AJ is my nephew and the first grandson in the family.

"Who took him." I ask and look at Andrew, waiting for him to speak up. "Who the fuck took my nephew?" I ask again.

"My step-father, Marie." Aria said, as I look back at her. Aria has a past, which she was abused by her step-father, who Andrew put in jail, but if I knew about it. I would kill him myself so Andrew and Aria won't take the blame for his dead. "He got out early, because of good behaviour." She said.

"When was the last time you saw AJ?" I ask, as Andrew hugged Aria from behind.

"AJ wanted to go to the park to walk Coco." She said, I look confuse, who the hell is Coco? "Coco is a puppy I brought for AJ, he wanted a puppy." Andrew sat down and sat Aria on his lap. "We were walking, then Coco start to bark, and ran off. We ran after Coco, but I dump into someone and fell backward. Once I stood up to run after AJ and Coco, I couldn't find them, but I got a message an unknown number." She pull out her phone and show me the message.

"It's time for boys out, I hope you said your goodbye's sweeties. Because you will never see your little boy again. Love your Father, Tom."

"Sarah, scan the number and hacker the phone number." I said and hand her the phone. "Don't worry Aria, I get AJ back safe and sound." I stood up and face my girl. "Van, get the jet ready." She nodded and walk out. "Lei and Liz, get our babies ready. It's play time." They nodded and gave me an evil smile and walk out. "I'll see you guys later."

"Jay, wait." Andrew stood and walk up to me. "I'm coming too." I laugh.

"No you ain't." I said and walk when he grab my upper arm, which I pulled away and face him.

"I'm coming, if you like it or not. He's my son." he said angry.

"Oh Drew, don't let me tie you to the chair, cause we." I point between us. "Both know I can do it." I said and cross my arm in front of my chest. "Just stay here and be a good husband and protect your wife, okay." I left the room.

"Jay, I hack the number and guess what? Tom is a leader of a gang in Canada name the 'Dragon of Death' and to be honest with you. He wants AJ to be next in line and wants AJ to be just like him." Sarah explain.

"And that will never happen. Let's go." I said and made our way outside.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Van and Liz, you are going to dress as sluts to get in" I joke as we spend two hours staring at the blue-print of the 'dragon of death' mason.

"Sure, I hope Zach doesn't mind." Liz said, she and Zach as being date for one week and they act like they date for two years. "But I will do anything to get AJ back."

"Yeah, I miss that little man though." Lei said and help Van and Liz dress up and hid their guns in between their legs.

"Let's get this show on the road, shall we?" I ask and they nodded they heads at me. "Remember the plan."

We start walk to the front gate. Tom was having a party at his mansion so we decide to crush in the party. "Good afternoon ladies, please come in." the guard, as I thank him and gave him a blow-kiss.

"Girls, it's play time." I said as we went different direction. I went to the dance floor and saw Tom dancing with some slut. I stare at him for as long as I could, but he look my direction and got my attitude. And excuse himself from the slut and walk my way. I decide to walk to the bar and order a drink.

"What is a beautiful young lady sitting here alone?" Tom ask, as I turn to face him. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck and started to kiss his cheek down his jawline and down his neck. I wanted to puke, I pulled away but he wrap his arms around mr to hold me, he start to kissing my neck. "I love your fucking smell." I push him, and start to walk away so he can chase me.

I start to giggle and ran upstairs, I knew he was following me. I giggle as he chase my through the hallways, but stop when he wrap his arm around my waist and carry me in to the nearly room. "Now, it just you and me baby." He said as lock the door, and threw me on the bed, he was on top of me. I kick his manhood and switch position. I was now on top of him. I punch him hard on the face again and again.

I tie him to the bed, he was naked, pour ice water to him face. "What the fuck? Who the fuck do y-" he didn't finish his sentence when I tape his mouth, and pull out my knife.

"That's more like it." I said and start to stab on his left thigh and then the right side. "I will kill you slowly, so you can feel, what it feels like to abuse Aria." Once I said Aria's name, he look at me will wide eyes. "You shouldn't kidnap my nephew away from my brother." I stab his left arm and then his right arm. Tom breathe heavily, and try to yell, but his mouth was tape.

The bedroom door was open, and Lei came in. "Jay, we got AJ, he at the car with Sarah." I nodded as I look at Tom, lying on the bed helpless.

"We're take him with us to New York. My play time is not finish." I said and punch Tom on the face and his was knock out. "You guys done with the guard?" I ask as Lei nodded.

"We kill all of them, not one soul is left." She said as we grab Tom by the leg and drag him downstairs. We tied his legs and hands behind him.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Once we got home. AJ was sleeping so I carried him to the house. "We're home!" I yell and heard footsteps coming for the living room.

"AJ!" Aria scream with joy and came hugged him together with me. "Marie, thank you so much." I gave her AJ to carry him, she went upstairs to put AJ to bed.

"Thanks little sis." Drew said and hugged me. "I can't thank you enough, I mean you and girls." I pulled away.

"I got a surprise for you big Bro-bro." I said and smile at him. "Meet me at the basement tonight at ten." I said and walk away.

It's was ten pm as I wait for Drew, he came and we walk down to the basement. I open the door, he looking at me with wide eyes. "What fuck is he doing here?" he ask.

"Well, I want you to give me the permission to kill him." I said and look at Tom helpless body tie to the chair. "Since you don't really like to kill people but save their live in the hospital. While I beg the girl don't mind finishing the job for you."

"You have my permission to kill him, I just want him out of our life." He said as I smile and nodded my head to Lei, Liz and Van to for it. They circle Tom as I close the door. And that my friend you do not want to know the rest. Call us killer or heartless, because you are and always be killer, in a good way.

But like I always say "Don't mess a Fernando."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Damn that was coldblooded😂😂😂 Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Why don't we go back to Lucifer's POV to see what he has in mind for Marie.

Vote Comment👍

-Zhuliye