Chapter Eleven

Marie's POV.

"Mom" I said and knee down to her. "Lei!" I shout and heard footsteps coming towards the front door. I hugged my mom close to me and saw some bruised on left cheek and her lower lip had a cut. Her nose was bleeding, her clothes were ruined.

"What the fuck? Sarah! Liz! Get your asses up here!" Lei shout and came to the other side of mom and help me carry her in the house. We lay her on the couch, Lei got up and went to the kitchen and came back with the first-aid kit.

"What happen?" Sarah said and took the first-aid kit and start her work, by cleaning up some blood on her face and body. "Liz, go grab towel and some warm water, so we can clean up mom and see any injures on her body." Liz did what is was told
My blood was boiling inside of me, that I felt so hot with anger.

'No one messes with my family!' I said angrily to myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, turn toward and saw Lei looking at me with a sad smile. I look at my mother's hopeless body on the couch, "Lei, I'm not giving up until I find that fucker who dare hurt mom." I said while looking at Sarah.

"Make sure to get her to bed and call the doctor to come over to check her." I turn to Lei "Are you in?" at first she was confused but nodded.

"Okay, Liz you come will us" I point at Liz "While Sarah and Van stay with mom." We left the room and walk to car and jumped in and drove straight to the coward who dare hurt my mother.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

We arrived three hours ago and we were walking through some tall trees to where Tim's house or cabin that is next to the lake. We being walking for thirty minutes in the darkness when Lei stopped us.

"One o'clock ahead." She said while we all look where she was pointing towards the light, it was a mansion.

It was two story house, colored off-white and a few men standing around the house, maybe six men in different corner of the house, but two men were in front of the entrance while one man was in a little house next to it, maybe checking the camera.

"Okay, let's suit up." I said.

We put on our protection gear, I was wearing black tight jeans and black tan top with my lucky black jacket, I put both of my guns both side of my hip, also put a small gun in my left boots. Once I was ready, I look at Lei and Liz if they were set and ready to leave.

Lei and Liz were wearing the same outfit as me, "You guys ready?" I ask while they both nodded at me, "Okay, Let's kick some ass

Lei and Liz were wearing the same outfit as me, "You guys ready?" I ask while they both nodded at me, "Okay, Let's kick some ass." We cover some of the bags that had some guns, knifes, and some bombs.

"Jay, I will take left while Liz takes right. " Lei said as we walk our different ways. Lei went left while Liz went right, I walk straight to the entrance, I pull out two knife and throw them to the two men. One went straight to his neck while the other men got the knife straight to his left side of his chest, which is his heart. They both fell on the ground, as I run straight to the little house where the other man had his earphones on. I brought my gun out and shoot the back of his head. I heck through the camera to see where the fucker was.