Chapter Seventeen

Marie's POV.

"Jay, he won't talk, unless you get your ass down there and talk with him." Liz said as she sat next to me on the couch. "I know he went behind your back and betrayed you, but please just listen to what he has to said to you, if you don't want to talk to him."

Its been two days since we locked Maya and James, I give Maya her wish and lock her with Tim. But James has been asking for me, more like begging the girls to see me. But to be honest I was hurt for what he did.

"I told already that I don't want to see or talk to him or even be in the same room with tha-" I finish my sentence when out of nowhere, Lei hopped on me. "What the hell Lei? Get your fat ass off me." I said angrily to her.

She ignored me and keep on jumping on my lap. "Stop being a bitch Jay." She said as she stop and turn a little to face me. "Come on, he said he was sorry for what he did, and whatever reason he did it, he didn't meant to hurt you." I sigh and glance up to her. "Jay, just let him explain why he did it, and maybe you can forgive him or maybe not, but at least you know the truth, please."

I hate that she is right, I am mad and angry at him without explanation. I'm a person who wants to know the truth and believed in what I see with my own eye and hear with my own ears. Lei got off me and sat next to me, Liz was nodding her head with a soft smile.

"Sometimes I just want to kill you both." I said and got up. I walk out of the living and down the hall to the basement where James was kept.

I got down to the basement, there are eight rooms down the basement where we keep our target and under the basement is a underground safe room for our target if someone decide to break in or blow up the house. We may torturer them but if our business partner or the people who want the target, wants them alive then we keep our side of the deal.

I walk through the hallway toward James's room, which was the last one to the right. I open the door to see James tied up to the chair, all bloodily all over his face and some few bruised on his face. I stared at him with wide eyes, not because I felt sorry for him, but I didn't know Sarah was still down here.

She had a cloth and a bowl of water, wiping James's face. She turn around when I clear my throat. "Oh, hey Jay." She smile and kept on wiping James's ugly face. "I'm almost done." She said without look at me.

"Take your time, Sarah." I said as James snapped his head up and glance at me. "How are you feeling?" I asked, while starring at him with no emotion.

Before he could answer me, Sarah stood up, "All done." She said and pick up her stuff, we may torture our target and beat them to dead but unless we have unfinished business with them then we keep them until they talk and tell us what we need.

"His all yours." Sarah said with a smile as she pass me and out the door she went and closed it.

I walk toward the table fill with our babies. I pick up my favorite knife and grab the chair that was next to the table, I drag it along as I got close to James, he stare up at me with wide eyes.

I set the chair down and sat down opposite him. I smirk at him and saw fear into his black eyes. I rise the knife and point it toward him as he closed his eyes. "Tell dad and mom I love them." He said.

I laugh and cut the rope off him, cut off the rope from both his hand and legs. "Sorry, but that your job to tell them yourself." I said and lead back at my chair, smiling.

He opened his eyes and look around, "So, how are you feeling?" I asking again.

"I feel like I've been hit by a train." He said as he removed the rope and throw them to the ground. "And I deserved it." He look at me and sigh softly