Chapter Five

Marie POV's

"Remember girls, we get in and kill whoever dare stand in our ways." I said as we park somewhere near the warehouse where Mr. Knight's son, Lucifer is kept. "And get out, okay" I said as they nodded.

After doing some research about Lucifer, I have to admit he's freaking hot. 'Oh please Marie, get all yourself together.' I thought to myself.

We also learn that Mr. Knight Sr. and my dad were great friends in the past with a lot of enemies, but the problem now is that their enemies is after their kids. Well, I'm always use to all kidnapped and all the pain from all the wiped, cutting, stabbing or hanging upside down and much more. And it was so easy to hack the kidnapper, thanks to Sarah and her brains. The kidnappers kept Lucifer in a warehouse outside town and it took us five hours drive.

"Van help me cover the bikes" Liz said as they got some brushes to cover up all our bike as we walk to the cabin.

We all grab our baby, meaning our weapons. We were all wearing black skinny jeans with our favorite color sport bra with our black jacket and same hair style, high pony and braid.

Ten minutes of jogging, we make it to the warehouse next to the lake. Four men were in front of the front gate, guarding the gate, chatting and smoking.

"Sniper, Knifes, scream now." I said as Van and I brought our sniper gun set up to use, Liz standing ready to throw her babies. Then Sarah scream for help, the four men look our direction where we hid behind the trees and then 'bang, bang' two men and Liz threw her knifes toward the other two men.

"Come on girls." I said, as Van hid our sniper guns and ran toward the death bodies to drag them aside. "Sarah, open the gate." And it was open, we ran toward the front door. "Van left side, Liz right side, Lei at the back." They all ran to their post "And Sarah knock." I said.

"Really Marie, why can I go climb a window or even-" she didn't finish her sentence when I knock twice. Once the door was open I shot the man on the head.

"Move in." I said and kick the door wide and start to shoot two men running toward us. "Sarah, look for Lucifer." As I shot the guy behind her, she stood there and stare at me with wide eyes. "Now!" I yell at her, she shake her head to clear her thoughts and ran upstairs.

Once I turn around someone punch me on the face 'what the monkey's ball.' I fell on the floor. I clear my head and saw a men on top of me. He grab me on the neck, I grab my other gun from my jean and shoot him, and that my friend is when the color red was my skin color.

I cover myself with his death as three men start to shoot my way, but lucky Liz threw her babies behind they heads. Van snap the other guy's neck. I push the death body away and stood up. "Left side is clear." Van said.

"Right side is clear." Liz said.

"Where's Lei?" I ask

"Right here." Lei said as she walk up to us. "Damn girl, red suit you better." She jokes

"I know right, now I'm jealous that Jay looks better in my favorite color." Liz tease. We all laugh and stop when we heard someone screaming upstairs, not just anyone's screams, it was Sarah.

"Shit, Sarah." I said as we start to run upstairs. "Check every door." Lei open the first three doors, but empty. The last door was open by Van, once it was open, she move aside quickly, as the bullet hit her right arm.

"Van!" I yell as Liz got her. I got on the floor and shoot the guy who shot Van on the leg then his ugly face. "Liz, get Van out of here." I said, Liz didn't waste any time and took Van out of the warehouse. The fact I can get it right

I stood up and walk inside the room with Lei. "Welcome Ladies." A man said as he was holding Sarah still and a gun at the side of her head.

"Let her go, Mr. Jackson." I said as Mr. Jackson look at me with wide eyes. "I know who you are."

"Ah, I see you did your research, and I hope you got the right information." He said

"I did, and all the important ones too." I said and look back to Lei who was thinking the same thing that I was thinking. She was holding a gun behind her back. I look back at Sarah and nodded at her.

Sarah wink and read my mind and grab Mr. Jackson's hand and bite it. "Ahh, you fuckin-" he didn't finish his sentence, when Lei shot him on chest and then his ugly face.

"Boom, your death!" Lei and I said at the same time, we laugh and high-five each other. We always said that when we kill the boss. "Great play Sarah." I said and high-five her.

"Yeah, yeah." She said. "Lucifer is at the basement with two other guys guarding him." We didn't waste any time and ran downstairs to the basement.

We shot one guy who was standing outside the door, I knock on the door "Open the door." I said with my guy voice. Once the door was open. I shot the guy.

Once we enter the basement Lucifer was tied to the chair, blindfolded his eyes and mouth. I walk toward him and remove the cloth. "Hello Princess." I said with a smile. I look into his ocean light blue eyes, his hair was dark brown, he was the young vision of his father.

Once I finish untied him, we went out of the warehouses. Sarah help Lucifer to walk to our bike as Lei and I burn the warehouse with death bodies.

"Damn, I wish it can least a little bit long." Lei said. "I guess play time is over. Until the next time." I smile

"Until next time Lei." I said as we make our way to our bike.
Once we got to the bike, Van and Liz left. Sarah was checking Lucifer if he was okay. I pull out my phone and call my dad. Two rings "Hello."

"Mission complete. We got the lost princess." I said and hang up.

"Come on, let's go." I hop on my bike. Lucifer hop together with Sarah. And then with drove home.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
There you have it.

Hope you enjoy it. So we are moving to Lucifer's POV in the next chapter

Vote Comment👍