Chapter Fourteen

Marie's POV.

Beep, beep, beep, be-

I slam my hand over my alarm clock, without feeling lazy or tired, I felt different, more alive and a wide awake. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom and did my business and shower. I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

I came out of the bathroom and froze when I smell pancakes. 'Mom' I think to myself. I move to my parents house, which I have my own house with the girls while where I kept Tim in the basement. I was living with them until my parents are slowly healing. I order four nurses to look after them and take good care of them too.

I walk downstairs with only boxer and sport bra. Instead of my mother's back, I was staring at a shirtless back "Mickey?" I call, the shirtless man turn with a smile, I scream and ran to him and hugged him from behind. "Mickey." He laugh as he turn around and hugged me back.

Mike aka Mickey (my nickname for him), was my older brother the second born. He had my hazel eyes and mom's blonde hair, a well-fit-body. I pulled away when someone clear their throat. I turn around and was not surprise to see Lei wearing Mike's big t-shirt. Mike and Lei dated when we freshmen and he was a senior in high school.

"Hey Lei." I said and wiggles my eyebrows at her, and of course she blushed. "So, pancakes." I said and grab the plates of pancakes and ran upstairs to my room, knowing their were meant for Lei.

After eating the whole plate of chocolate chips pancakes, I got ready, wearing my black ripped jeans, grey crop-top showing my bellybutton, with my black jacket and lastly my combat boots. I grab my school bag and came out of my room.

By the stairs stood Lucifer and Mike, having a serious chat with each other. "Hey, Lucifer." I said and smile. "Mickey." I nodded, knowing that he hate my nickname for him, only when I'm mad at him.

"Really? Jay how much time do I have to say sorry." Mike said and rise my eyebrow, "Look, I'm sorry for the million and billion time, please. I already brought you a new bike." He said frustrated and running his hand through his blonde hair.

I laugh, "Okay, I forgive you." I said "Where's Lei?" I ask

"She getting ready. I will go check on her." Mike said as he walk pass me and went upstairs.

I turn to Lucifer and to my surprise his lips crash on my lips, our lips went as sync as he bit my lower lips to open my mouth as his tongue explored inside my mouth, I let out a moan. He wrap his arms around my waist as my arms snake around his neck.

We pull away to catch a breathe but that didn't stop Lucifer kiss me, he kiss my neck. "Lucifer, we should stop before I'm late to school." I said, I hate to admit that I didn't want he stop but I still need to go to school. He did what he was told.

"Sorry, I got carried away." He said and kissed me one more time on my lips. "Let's go." I nodded

"Wait, you came here to pick me up for school?" I ask and he nodded. "Aww, such a gentleman." I tease as we walk out the house. He open the door of his sliver Mercedes "Thanks." He close the door and walk to the driver's side and hop in.

He grab my hand as we left the house and into the main road. " I missed you." He said and kissed my hand, I laugh. "Are you free tonight?" He ask, 'Tonight?' I thought to myself.

"Umm, sorry but no." I said "The girls and I have plans tonight, but if your interest, you can join us, 'cause we invited Zach and Zoe, and maybe you can invited Luke.." He smile and kiss my hand again.

"Sure, I would love to join you guys, I will call Luke after." He said and lay our hands on my thigh.

"Oh I totally forget to call James." I grab my phone from my bag, and to think if I got his number, damnit I forgot he always change his phone number. "Damn, I forget to ask for him number."