Chapter Eighteen

Marie's POV.

Brrriiinnnggg!

The bell rang, as I close my locker. "Come on Jay." Lei said as she walk towards me. "So, did you ask Lucifer to the Winter Ball?" She ask, when we enter the classroom. I shake my head 'no' "And why not?" I sat down at our desk.

I sigh "I don't know, maybe its wasn't that important to me." I said and face the front.

"Not important, how can a High School Winter Ball be not important to you, this is our last year in high school to enjoy everything, and even the Winter Ball." She explain, I rolled my eyes at her. "And don't you fucking roll your eyes at me Missy."

"Whatever you say drama queen, but we still have Senior Prom at the end of the school year." I said, she was about to say something but our English teacher came in. She glare at me and point her tongue at me.

"Good morning class." Miss Jaccson said as she came to desk to desk to drop each one of us a book. "Romeo and Juliet is one of the famous books in the whole world, and one of the best love story ever told."

The story was good but I wouldn't help it, but it was boring. So I just lay my head on the desk and welcome the darkness.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Come on Jay, its not that bad playing Juliet." Van said with a smirk. I glare at her "I mean, its a dream come true, I bet Chloe is really jealous of you." I rolled my eyes at her as we sat down at our table in the cafeteria.

Miss Jaccson picked me to be Juliet, since I slept in her class. I don't mind playing Juliet but I hate the person who's playing Romeo. Romeo was Noah Peters (Chloe's slave boyfriend). Chloe got mad and complain that she should have the Juliet part, but Miss Jaccson disagree and told her to give other people chance to shine on the stage. She glare at me while I was smirk at her.

"Yeah, you should've seen her when Miss Jaccson call Jay and Noah to play Romeo and Juliet." Liz sau and laughed out loud.

"Her head was ready to pop out of her body." Lei joked. I continued on eating my lunch, when Sarah came and sat next to me.

"We need to talk." She said, I nodded and got up.

"And where are you two going?" Van said, as she rise her brow at us.

"We're going to the bathroom." I said while the girls gave me the 'really?' look. "Yeah, monthly sickness." And they gave me the 'Oh' and 'Okay'

Sarah and I walk outside cafeteria and to the field, we sat under the tree. "So, what's up?" I said and fold my legs together.

"Remember what Lei asked us to do a few weeks ago?" She ask as I nodded. "I check the camera and I found out that Mike and Tim had a deep conversation." She hand me her iPad, and play the conversation.

"What the fuck were you thinking? I told you that if you hurt my parents, my baby sister will kill you, but she kept you tied up." Mike said and sat down on the chair opposite Tim.

"I had to, your father ruin everything for me, first he took my first love and now my family." 'Family? Did my dad killed his family?' I thought.

"I told you already, my father had nothing to do with your family." Mike said angrily.

"Yes, your father took Mary away from me and she was pregnant with my baby, and your father kill our baby." I was shock and look at Sarah, she gave me a sad smile.

"My father will never harm a unborn baby, he will never harm something that is growing inside my mother." Mike stood up and walk towards Tim and grab his neck. "My father is a good person and the best father I could ask for." Mike lead down towards Tim. And you will never replace him, Father." Mike said and let go and turn and walk out the room. Tim look at the door with a wide eyes as tears roll down.

I look up at Sarah with wide eyes, Mike is Tim's son. I had a lot of question run in my head right now, that I couldn't think straight.

"Jay, you okay?" Sarah asked, I nodded

"Yeah, just give me a moment to think straight." I said and look everywhere. "Does Lei know?" I glance at her as she shake her head no.

"I deleted this part of the video from the camera system, only I have it and don't worry no one has seen it, only you." She said "And me, of course." I nodded

"Okay, let's go." I said as we walk back in the building. "Sarah, no one should about the video, and if Lei ask just tell her the you didn't update the system and the camera was off. And if she said that she recorded it, just tell her that it wasn't working." She nodded and went into the class. I text everyone in our group chat that I needed to talk to my parents.

As I put my phone behind my pocket, but it vibrate and I answer it without looking at the ID.

"Hello?" I said through the phone as I stood next to my bike.

"Hi beautiful." Lucifer said. "What are you doing outside of school?" I look around but someone cover my eyes. "Guess who?" I smile and knew who was behind me.

"Let my guess?" I pretend to think, I touch his hand that was over my eyes. "Well, my boyfriend's hands are not smooth like a girl's hand, nail are fake and long like a Barbie doll." I tease.

"Hey!" Lucifer remove his hands and turn me to face him, and before he could say something I pulled him to me and kiss him, like my life depends on it.

I pulled away from him. "I missed you." I said and hugged him. He kissed my foreheads and rubbed my back softly. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I only know one thing is that I miss him so much and all I want to do is to be in his arms and never let go.

"I miss you too baby." He said, "And what are you doing out here?" I pulled away from him.

"I could ask you the same question?" I ask and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Well, I ask you first." He also cross him arms in front of his chest.

I laugh an lean a little to me bike. "Well, I was thinking of skipping class." I jokes but Lucifer was giving me the 'Really? Skipping class?' look. "I'm kidding, I was going home to talk to my parents, and before you lecture me I already ask permission. Now your turn."

"Good, now let's go." He said and grab my hand but I pulled away from him and folded my arms. "Fine, I missed you so much." He came close to me. "And I came here to kidnapped you. And instead of kidnapping you, you're already outside which made my job easier." Before I could say something.

Lucifer carry me and threw me over his shoulder and start walk towards his car. "Lucifer put me down." I said as I punch his back.

He open the passage door and put me down. "Remember baby." He said and lean in and kissed my neck. "I'm here to kidnapped you." I stare up at him and hop in the passage seat, he smile and close my door.

He got in the car and start it, he grab my hand and kiss it. "So, where are you taking me to?" I ask.

"I'm not telling you. Its a surprise." He said and kissed my hand again, I rolled my eyes at him and look out the window. I didn't know that I was so tired when I close my eyes, I was lazy to open them again, so I welcome darkness to take over.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

VOTE & COMMENT👍