Chapter Twenty-Four

Marie's POV.

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy." I said as I wiped the bloody hunter knife with a cloth. The girls and I find out that one of the guard shoot Sam. Sam was a hit-man, hired to kill Victor but he almost shoot Mike on head but he missed because lucky he was not alone with Mike in the van, there were four guards in with Sam, but two guards died. "It's always had to be you. The sickest Sammy."

"You're no different too, maddest Marie." He said as he cough out some blood out his mouth. It's been three hours since we're been down the basement. "You will never get me to talk, and you wanted know why, because I'm the man without value in this world."

"Yeah, you're right Sammy." I said as I sat on his left lap that I stab four times, he groan, breathing so hard. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?" I laugh and warp my arms around his neck, I came close to his ear and whisper, "But I know for the fact that there is there valuable reason why you never call your baby sister nowadays."

I stood up as he tried to break free from the chair. "If you fucking let a hand on her, I will fucking kill you. You fucking bitch!" he yelled

"Gosh Sammy, you don't need to yell." I said as my face came close to his bloody face. "Besides, you don't need to worry about her anymore she's a big girl now." I smirk as he tried to break the ropes. "You think I was stupid that she died in the fire? You save her and told everyone that she was die. But no, she was not." I said as I walk around the chair.

" I remember that you guys had an underground basement, different from the basement that we always hang out in the safe room." I stood in front of him. "After a the fire was put out, I came over to see if you were okay, but to my surprise." I kneed in front of him "She was alive, a breathing walking little girl. You took her to foster home and change everything of her past, lucky for you she couldn't remember anything after that night. And then Sammy boy just left her there, crying and screaming your name."

Sam closed his eyes as tears rolled down his cheek. "But only you and I know that you never care her anymore." I know it was lie that he never care, but he did. "Maybe I should pay her a visit."

"I swear, you're die meal Marie!" he yell angrily as he move back and fort, he fell backward and crush the wooden chair into piece. He was free, and I knew he would free anyways. we were train together before, for two years top. "I will break every bones and feed your family with your flesh."

He stood up and throw the ropes on the floor. "Took you long enough, you getting very slow Sammy." I said as he pick up a piece of wood and was ready to hit me with it.

He swing the wood at me, which I duck and it miss my head. I grab the knife on the table and spill around and duck down and stab his right leg. He groan and remove the knife from his leg, I grab another knife from the table and throw it straight to his left shoulder.

"You are so die, Marie." He said and remove the knife from his shoulder and threw it back me, I moved away and it missed me.

"I like to see you tried, Sammy." I said as I slowly pick up the wood he threw at me before. He was busy try to get the knife out his flesh, he didn't know I was holding the piece of wood. "But you and I know you always try and never success." I stood in front of him as he finally put the knife out and face, I hit the side of his face, which knocked him out.

Sam lied on the floor, helpless. 'What are joke you are Sammy' I thought to myself. Sam was one of us, his father was my father's great friend in the Mafia business, Sam, the others and I were train together for two years in secret, so the girls doesn't know about it. My father told me not to tell anyone about it, because my father wanted me to be the best to run the Mafia business, which was to be heartless and have no weakness.

Sam always wanted to be the best and wanted to rule all the Mafia in this world, but his father wanted him to became a hit-man, where no one knows him as I do. He killed his father for selling him out, but it was to late that his father sign the paper that everything goes to me. He thought his father gave it all to his little sister, but little did he know that it was with me all along.

"Oh my goodness." Sarah said as she came inside the basement. "What happened?" She looked at me and back to Sam's body on the ground. "Is he die?" She asked

"No, but I want you to nurse him for now. Call the men to carry him up to one of the nurse room for a check up." I said and walk pass her. "And Sarah?"

"Yeah?" She said, as she was staring at Sam's body.

"Once you are done with him, handcuff him to the metal bed." I said.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Yeah, I'm here at the hospital." I said through the phone with my mother. She left with my father for vacation at Bora Bora, since I didn't want them here with all the mess that Victor/Nick has put us through and because she is really a sensitive person when it comes to the twins.

"Okay sweeties, send my love to everyone and also Mike. God I hope he will be okay." She said as she was about to cry on the phone.

"Mom don't worry, he's save now. I have Lei with him twenty-four seven, and some of dad's men outside his room and also the cops. And I will never let anything happen to him. I promise you will my life." I said,

"I know you will, baby girl." She said

"Enjoy your vacation with dad, I will call you guys later." I said as she said goodbye and then hang up. As I was putting my phone in my back pocket, I saw a man came out of a room, I think it a locker room for the nurses and doctors to change.

He came out and look both sides and then he put on the procedure mask and walk away. I had a feeling his not a doctor. I walk straight to the room that he just got out. I open and went in. I turn on the light and saw a man and woman tied up to the locker and tape over their mouth. I walk up to them and remove tape from their mouth. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but I don't know about him, that man just knock him down to the ground just as I came in to talk to the doctor." The nurse said. I untie her and told her to untie the man. "Thank you."

"You welcome." I said as I turn around and face the door. I saw the mirror and right at the back of me, the nurse was point a gun at me. I waste no time and duck as she shoot and miss my head. I grab my gun at the back of my jeans and ready to shoot her, but she was fast.

She kick my gun away from my hand and kick my stomach, which I hold on to her leg and pulled her to me and punch her on the eye, she fell down the floor and then I kick her on the stomach. I grab her hair as she yell out of pain. "Who do you work for?" I asked angrily

She only laughed as I grab my knife from my combat boots and point it to her throat as she stop laughing and said. "Please don't kill me, He has my son, I was just doing what I was told, please." She started to cried.

I looked into her eyes if she was lying, all I saw was fear and hoping that i will believe her. I let her go and move away from her. I put my knife back in my my boots and picked up my gun that was on the ground and put it at back of my jean and cover it with my jacket.

When I was about to open the door, the girl hit the back of my head. "I only thought it will work on guys, but damn it works with girls too." she said as I fell on the ground, she kick my back twice and then she walk over me to the door and lock it, then she kick me right on the jaw.

"Marie Fernando, the heartless bitch, who thinks she all this and that." She laugh as she grab my gun from my back and point it to me and then shoot me as I close my eyes

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Wow, Do Marie finally die or what. hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Don't forget to: VOTE & COMMENT.