Part Seven

**Your P.O.V.**

"(Y/N), just so you know... I've decided not to let you pretend to be a Kira worshipper to try to get Light." L was doing something on a computer.

"What? Why not?"

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"But-"

"No buts. I will not allow you to do this."

"I have another idea, then."

"You seem to have all the ideas."

"I know a lot."

"Tell me, then."

"Light should meet Misa Amane soon. If I'm correct, she has the Shinigami eyes, which let you see the lifespan and full real name of a person. The eyes also halve your lifespan. If Light is Kira, he'll want to kill you. You'll meet Misa and Light together soon, at a college. When everyone gathers around Misa because of her modeling career, you can sneakily steal her phone."

"And what good will that do?"

"Light wouldn't just be able to ask Misa about your name right then and there. More importantly, he wouldn't be able to kill you right then and there. Misa should have somewhere to go afterwards, so Light will excuse himself and call Misa. A couple minutes before, you'll give me Misa's phone. I will pose as Misa and get far enough away that Light wouldn't be able to hear me close up." This actually seemed like a cool plan. "Then, if he asks your name, we will know that he's Kira."

"That sounds like a good plan. You would be at the college too? Which college?"

"I would too, and the college is To-Oh."

"Sounds like a good plan. We'll have you wear a mic so we can hear everything going on in the call."