Four

Cairo

Darrien and Joeri had a fight...I wish he would tell me what made them so mad at each other but he's keeping it to himself Cameryn grabbed my hand and smiled at me.
"Come on, I have a treat" she looked at the others "it's for you too, there is a person I want you to meet" the way she emphasised 'person' made me think that maybe this was more than that I smiled at Nike who was walking by my side.

Lord Cairo? He asked I'd given up making him stop

Yes?

There is an incredible level of magic here, do you know why?

Hmm I looked up it was the Augur tower we were going to well, the crystal of Miral is here could that be it?

Nike seemed satisfied so I looked back towards Joeri who was up ahead whispering to Cameryn. They seemed to be talking about the tower until Cameryn glanced at Darrien who had his head down while Serena followed beside him looking at him worriedly.
"Okay guys" Cameryn pushed the door open it creaked slowly old and rusted too "Serena, hello? Earth to Serena!"
"Huh? Oh sorry go on" she smiled
"well, in here is someone who has been trying as hard as we have to work out what's going on however as none of us had had any luck she suggested we call you guys..." Joeri smiled slightly.
"She asked for you two by name, we wanted to see if you had any ideas before we brought you here but as you're just as stuck as we are..." we walked ahead a little bit only to find another door. This one however didn't need to be pushed as it opened for us.

Welcome... I jumped a little and stared at the glowing green crystal in front of us.
"C-Cameryn?" she winked.
"Don't freak out guys"
"E-easy for you to say" Serena mumbled

I can see I have startled you, for that I apologise...Serena Dew and Darrien Ross.

I fell back a little this was weirder than telepathy...it wasn't like I was hearing this voice in my head it was...I was hearing it and not at the same time...almost like I was seeing the words but I wasn't...dang this is confusing.

This image formed on the crystal the image of a woman with long hair she seemed all green because of the crystal's colour.

I am the Earth elemental Deity. The name non-Earth elements call me is Tendril however as an exception I will allow you to call me by my true name Yukan. I am the patron of Miral and now ask your help to protect it.

Now I was terrified she wasn't even moving her mouth. I gripped Darrien's hand he glanced down and smiled.
"It's okay"

Oh, it seems we have an unexpected guest Cameryn you did not say there was a third coming.

"well, he tends to show up when he wants right Cairo?" I nodded slowly.

Oh Cairo Ross correct? How shameful of me to forget someone born in my land. Forgive me for scaring you. However, we must continue to discuss this. These sinkholes are not the only natural disaster in Miral. Everywhere all over the kingdom townships are being tortured disasters though...I'm certain I know why.

"W-why Yukan?" Serena asked saying the earth element's name nervously "I mean it can't be a coincidence but it still doesn't have any leads that point to something does it?"

Not something an Alkanine can see. It is an energy we recognise all too well. I have a story. Long ago in the centre of the four kingdoms there was a mysterious building. It's walls radiated magic and it was home to two girls.
Ani Derricher an Alkanine girl of 11 years. She had not discovered her element and had no power over any of them yet, no mastery of spells so she kept to creating things.