polaroid memories- Emerson

Polaroids are around my room, reminding me of the old memories of me and Emerson. There are multiple of I'm drawing, and I just snuck a picture of him.

But there's other pictures of me and his brothers. My favorite with Remington is the one where we're riding horses together. The one with Sebastian is the one where he is trying to teach me how to play guitar.

But Emerson and I always take Polaroid pictures together.

Now we are together in his room. I'm sitting in his Bayview window and he is taking candid pictures of me. "Baby, you are so beautiful." Emerson said wrapping his arms around me.

"No I'm not" I disagreed.

"Yes you are," Emerson planted a kiss on my cheek, "I love you so much." He whispered.

"We should head down to the park, I want to draw you." Emerson said handing me my camera.

He grabbed his sketch book that was for the drawings of me. It has a beautiful cover and it was filled with multiple pictures of me. "How would you want to draw me?" I asked.

"On the swings" Emerson said grabbing his bag and pencils.

"Let's go" I said grabbing my phone.

We walked to the park and I sat on the swings. Emerson drew me for a while, and then he pushed me on the swings.

I jumped off once I got to a certain height, Emerson ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you" Emerson said.

-----------

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤♤

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌