like honestly... I'm sorry- Remington

I truely am sorry but this one is very... well um

You get it right?

Yns POV

Remington won't stop at all, he won't stop one-upping me on everything. He thinks it's hot, but really it isnt.

We're in the kitchen and he's giving me these devilish looks, "You and your looks today, what do you want from me?" I asked siting on the counter.

"You," He answered, biting his lip, "Come on yn, we haven't done anything in a while, and I feel like you hate me." He stood up and came over to me, standing in between my legs.

"Baby please" He begged in a soft tone.

"Rem..." My voice trailed off.

"Baby please let me. I leave in two days and I want people to know that you're mine."

"Remington, I won't leave the house, you don't have to worry."

"But you have to go to work. There could be a total idiot trying to hit on you. So he needs to know that you're mine."

"Remy" I whined

"Yn" He mocked, "s'il te plait laisse moi"
(Please let me)

"He commence pas par les français, ça he va pas marcher"
(Don't start with the french, it's not going to work)

"Il le fait habituellement et donc je vais essayer"
(I'll usually does and so I am going to try)

I rolled my eyes and just ignored the fact that well be speaking in French until he gets what he wants.

"Vous n'obtiendrez rien avant la fin de la tournèe, vous pouvez attendre deux mois"
(You're not going to get anything until after tour, you can wait two months)

"Ah, vous essayez de me tuer"
(Ah, you are trying to kill me)

"Nous devrions parler anglais maintenant, le français est juste trop et je le fais seulement avec Emerson."
(We should speak English now, French is just too much, and I only do this with Emerson)

Remington nods and goes in for a kiss, bitting my lip before he pulls away. He goes for the edge of my crop top, holding it and placing his hands on my ribcage, underneath my bra. He was pretty close, but he always does this. Soon his hands were really high on my thighs. VERY HIGH.

"Eh bien, mais c'est tout ce que vous obtenez" I said giving in.
(Ugh, fine but this is all you're getting)

Remington smirked and bit his lip.

###############

So I'm sorry for the kind of smut and the french. I think French is hot.

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌