long flight home- Emerson

My friend @LunaBunny0825 gave me this idea. So it's in her POV

Riley's POV

I'm sitting in the airport, waiting for my flight. I grabbed my favorite book for this long ass flight. It's about metaphysics, and it calms my brain before a stressful flight.

But as I'm reading, I feel someone sit right next to me, "That's a good book you know." He says.

I look up and see fucking Emerson Barrett, "Um" I blank out.

"Like everything about metaphysics is a beautiful wonderment." Emerson continued.

"Yeah, I always read this before a flight. It helps me stay calm." I said shutting the book.

I ran my hand along the cover, but when i look up I saw Remington and Sebastian. "Em we got to go, our flight is boarding." Remington said.

"Which flight do you have?" I asked.

"747" Emerson answered.

"Same, maybe we'll see each other" I said.

Emerson smiled and we grabbed our carry on bags. We walked to our plane and I found my seat. Everybody started to fill in and I could feel the people file in there seats.

I wonder where Emerson is

"Boo!" Somebody said behind me.

I turned around and saw Emerson and Remington. Remington was just laughing his head off, "Do you want to go Leith?" I challenged.

"You're cute when you try to act tough." Emerson said with a cute smile.

I hid my face in the seat, trying to hide my blushing. Yeah blushing after your crush says your cute... isn't the best thing around your crush, "I never got your name." Emerson said.

"Riley" I told him.

"Well Riley, I guess I'm going to have to get your number." Emerson said handing me his phone.

I put my number in and gave him back his phone, "I guess I'll text you and see if we can hang out sometime." Emerson smiled.

"I'd like that alot" I said with a smile.

#################

I was texting her last night and I told her that she can make me some imagines for my book and she made this one, a Remington one, and a Sebastian one.

We're all emo girls by heart

-sarah 🐐