another you- the Kropp brothers

Of mice and men reference check!

Little sister by new medicine- song for this one

Ages don't add up at all, but I don't care it's my story

Remington's POV

Our aunt picked us up and took all of us to the hospital, apparently our sister was on the way. Mom was going to name her yn. I thought it was a beautiful name, but Emerson was not having any of it. He's mad because he wanted to be the youngest, but now he's the middle child.

We're all outside the room, nervously tapping our feet on the ground.

Then our aunt comes out of our room, "Hey boys, she's here." She says, peeking her head around the door.

I was the first one to get up and go see yn. When I walked in, I see my mom holding our new baby sister. I looked back at the doorway and only saw Sebastian. I held up my index finger to go get Emerson. I walked back out to the hallway, "Emerson get your ass in here and see our new sister." I gritted through my teeth, grabbing his arm.

He got up and followed me into the hospital room.

Emerson looked at mom and smiled, and then he glanced over at yn. He didn't smile at all.

*skip 15 years into the future*

Yn has been on tour with us for a while, I recently just turned 24 and we're on our biggest tour ever.

She's been in her bunk for most of the tour, but now I think it's time to bring her out to the fans.

*skip to concert*

We got through little mama and then I thought it would be a good idea to bring out yn. "Okay so we have never ever done this before because we didn't want her to get overwhelmed with things." I started.

I went over and let her get on my back, I had the microphone in one hand, "Guys this is our little sister, yn." I said with a smile.

Yn hid her head into my back and I let her get down off my back. She hung onto my leg and just hid her face. I looked back at Emerson and he wasn't even at his drums anymore.

I made yn let go of my leg and let her grab a hold of Dan's leg. I went over to Seb. "Go get Emerson, he's being an asshole again." I said to him.

Sebastian nodded and I walked back over to yn while Seb went to go grab Em.

*time skip*

The concert ended and Emerson went straight to his bunk to ignore us all. I sat in my bunk and yn sat next to me. Everybody else was outside having a smoke and talking. "Why does Emerson hate me?" She asked me, almost in tears.

"See he used to be the youngest and he can't accept that he's the middle child now." I answered.

"But he has never talked to me and it hurts."

"I know"

Emerson's POV

I sat in my bunk and shut the curtain so then nobody would bother me. Below me I could hear Remington talking to yn.

"Why does Emerson hate me?" She asked him, almost in tears.

"See he used to be the youngest and he can't accept that he's the middle child now." He answered.

"But he has never talked to me and it hurts."

"I know"

Shit, now my little sister feels horrible.

I have to change this.

*time skip*

The next morning I went up to yn, "yn I need to talk to you." I said grabbing her arm.

"What Emerson?" She asked.

"I want to say sorry for how I've treated you all these years." I asnwered, turning her around and holding her shoulders.

Yn looked off in the distance and then back at me. "Emerson you ignored me for 15 years."

"I know and I heard you last night and I'm sorry"

"I accept your apology"

##################

We're all emo girls by heart

-sarah 🐐