swing sets and slides -Emerson

Dedicated to my friend Sophia Russell

Emerson sat in the dome at the tip of the slide. Yn sat across from him, sitting in a pose that Emerson was drawing. He was drawing sketches of little things that yn did.

He recently just finished one of them together. Emerson is making a page dedicated to her.

As he finished the drawing of yn, he puts his sketch book in his bsg. Em puts his bag around him and starts to go for the stairs.

Yn grabs his wrist, looking at him with confusion. "Why are you going that way?" She asks.

Emerson smiles and goes towards the slide. He puts his bag in his lap and slide down the slide. Yn followed close behind and met up with him at the end. Emerson turned around and kissed her, "swings?" Emerson asked with a smile.

Yn stood up and instantly jumped from the slide. She ran to the swings and hopped on one of the swings. Yn sat there and looked at Emerson.

"What?" Emerson asked, placing his bag down by one of poles.

"Nothing, just waiting for you." She answered with a smile.

Emerson shook his head and went over to the swing next to yn. He started to swing and yn started to get a little higher than him.

Once she got to a good height, yn jumped from the swing, "Damn girl!" Emerson exclaimed, "You and Remington have been hanging out too much."

"You're the one who is related to him. So sorry I hang out with your brother." Yn fought.

Emerson smiled and jumped from his swing. Yn came up behind him and took his hat from him. Then she ran away from him. Emerson chased after her and wrapped his arms around her. She screamed and Emerson kissed her face, "love you my baby" Em said rested his head on her shoulder.

"Love you too" yn responded, putting her head on Emerson's.

###################

Okay this one took a longer time in getting out to you. Sorry about that but I've been really busy with getting ready for my horse camp and Houston. But I got it done!

Albacurcy!
I want turkey!

-sarah 👑