new kid freak- Remington

I walk into class, looking around to find my best friend. I soon find her and she runs over to me, "Hey we have a new kid today." She says, pointing at a kid with black hair and makeup.

He honestly looked like somebody that you could be friends, but I don't think he's really a person like me.

"All right class, we have a new student today, so please treat him kindly." Mr. Young said starting my first class of the day.

The new kid took a seat next to me, "Remington" He told me.

"Yn" I replied.

"Okay, we have a project due in a week, and your partner is your desk buddy." The teacher said.

Remington looked at me with a devilish grin. And he winked at me.

*time skip*

I went out to my locker with my friend, "So you got paired with the new kid. He's weird you know. He's kind of a freak." She said grabbing books from her locker.

"Oh honey, I'm only a freak in bed. Maybe your friend here could find that out." A voice said behind us.

I turned around and saw Remington. He was giving me that same look that he already gave me today.

"You're bad news aren't you." I said, with my arms crossed and shaking my head no.

Remington winked and handed me a piece of paper.

Call me 😉

###################

Got this idea from a book called beastly. It's an Andy black story and it's a good one.

Read it!

"You see this beautiful hallway, I made it that way" - Remington the band wagon clean freak.

- sarah👌