lazer and betrayal- Emerson

Dedicated to my friend Sophia Russell

There's a song with it... water fountain by Alec Benjamin

Yn: *sneaking around, looking for Emerson with gun close to her chest.*

Emerson: *sees yn from behind a wall, yn hears him take a step and she turns around, holding her gun out* okay yn, I'll put it down if you put it down. Please.

Emerson: *holds out his gun and hand, trying to get yn to surrender.* please babe

Yn: *drops her gun and looks at Emerson, with hair falling in her face, smiling*

Emerson: *goes against his truce and shoots the center of her chest plate*

Yn: Emerson Barrett Kropp! You promised

Emerson: hey I had to, *he shrugs his shoulders and smirks*

Emerson: *grabs yns waist, low, and pulls her close. His hands close to her ass.* I love you still yn.

Yn: I'm still iffy about things.

Emerson: *kisses yn passionately and dips her down a bit. He pulls away and smirks at yn* what about that?

Yn: a little bit better *she shrugs her shoulders with a smile*

Emerson: *plants kisses over her neck, and then holds a kiss there for a while*

Remington: *comes over and shoots the center of the back of Emerson's chest plate* PDA IS NOT OKAY YOU DIPSHITS!

Emerson: *ignores Remington and still kisses yn*

Remington: *comes back around and shoots yn.* I told you to stop *Emerson rolls his eyes and flips Remington off*

Remington: *chuckles and walks away*
###############

Me and my friend Sophia were out late at night and we were hanging around the school playground. Then she's telling me about a Lazer tag date, and then said to make an Emerson one for her.

So I did, here you go

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌