Impossible Year- Sebastian

Riley's POV

Being in college sucks because finals are always the worst. Especially because I can't go on tour with my boyfriend, Sebastian. I'm planning on getting a degree in digital arts for photography and film.

With how great technology is today, I FaceTimed him the day before my birthday, "Hey baby!" He said when his face popped up.

"Hey sebby!" I said.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Studying and having some wine, what about you?" I answeres.

"Um well not drinking wine because made you a promise."

"Oh yeah, anyway are you going to be able to make it for my birthday? I asked.

"No I can't, I'm sorry princess." He answered.

My heart shattered

"Babe, don't worry, I'll do something for you." He said trying to cheer me up.

---------------

I cried myself to sleep that night, praying that sebby would come home.

As I slowly started to sleep, I saw the downstairs light come on. I lifted my head and see Seb taking off his shoes. I get up and dart downstairs, tackling Seb, "sebby!" I said jumping on his back.

He held my legs and turned his head to kiss me. Seb kissed me deeply and then kissed my neck. I put my head on his shoulder, and he carried me upstiars, "I thought you said that you weren't going to make it." I said in a tired tone.

"I told you that I'd think of something." He counteracted.

Sebby let me go by landing me on the bed. I laid in my spot and he for into his pj's, "Okay now you have to tell me about tour." I said.

"Oh princess, where do I start?" Seb asked.

##################

I realise that this are not really being published alot, well I have a problem with writing right now. My brain is dead because I have a lot of ideas that are too complicated.

Thanks for holding up with everything

Do ya thing- gorillaz -----> is the song km listening to right now

It's a bop

We're all emo girls by heart

-sarah 🐐