swing sets -Remington

Remington and yn walk up to the park and yn instantly runs to the swings.

"Yn, don't run off like that!" He yelled after yn, chasing her with a smile.

She keeps running and gets her favorite swing. She starts to push back and forth, and then she leans all the way back, to where her hair touched the ground. Remington stood where he was far enough from getting hit, and close enough to where he could kiss her.

So that's what he does, when she came back up, he quickly picked her lips.

Yn jumps off the swing and runs over to Remington. She jumps on his back and he holds her up.

"Whatcha doin' baby girl?" Remington asks her smiling up at her.

"Hugging you" She answers, snuggling her face in between his shoulders.

"Why are you up there though, can't you hug me when you're on the ground?"

She lifts her head and stares at remington, and he just smirks and ignores it. "You are an amazement to me babe." He says, adjusting yn on his back to hold her better.

He carried her down to the pond and let her get off on a park bench. He holds his hand out for her and helps her down the seat, like a true princess.

"What was that for?" She asks.

"You are my princess, so you get treated like royalty" Remington answers.

############

Me and my friend were hang out at the park last night and she told me to make a rem one and a em one, so here's remignton.

Truck
Truck
Truck
Goose

-sarah 👌