another you- Kropp brothers (pt. 2)

Yns POV

Emerson and I have been inseparable ever since he apologized. I used to be this attached to Remington, but now that's changed big time. Emerson has taken me to see his art pieces and to the park he always goes to.

But now I've been with mom because the boys are at the slam dunk festival in England. So I'm stuck back in Los Angeles, watching their live stream on instagram.

"Yn, sweety, your friends are asking if you would like to hang out. Do you want to go?" Mom asked, leaning against the doorway.

"The boys are about to play Ma Chèrie and I want to see it." I answered.

"Baby, you need to stop worrying about your brothers. I'm taking you to one of their shows when they come back." She said sitting by me.

"Yeah but that's in so long."

"A month"

"Too long"

She chuckled and turned on the tv, showing a rock sound video of palaye. It was the hardest quiz video and it always made me laugh because of Rem's expressions.

I looked up at her with a glare. "Just to make you smile, sweet."

She got up and kissed my head. Mom walked back to the kitchen. I put my phone down to watch the video, but I got a text from Remington.

From Remy: hey did you see the live stream?

To Remy: yeah, but mom made me watch a rock sound video before I could hear Ma Chèrie 😑

From Remy: that's okay because I got Freddy to tape it with carley and Sam 😂

To Remy: wait really? You got ma chèrie on video

From Remy: I knew that you would want it so I asked him to film it in my phone to send to.

To Remy: YOU DID NOT!

From Remy: sent video

To Remy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AWESOME!

From Remy: you're welcome, but we'll be home next week.

To Remy: why?

From Remy: rain is scheduled for the rest of the month

To Remy: thomas: now here's al with the weather
                  Al: GONNA RAIN!
                  Thomas: alright who hired him

From Remy: oh my God

To Remy: I got to go

From Remy: bye yn, see you next week! ❤

I put my phone down and watched the next palaye royale video that was next.

There was a knock at the door and I paused the video to get up to answer it. I opened the door and saw Andy Biersack . "ANDY!" I yelled jumping into his arms.

"Hey bub" He said, "it isn't just me."

He let me go and looked over his shoulder and saw my three favorite boys. I ran to them, "i thought that you weren't suppose to be home until next week." I said hugging Emerson tightly.

"They let us go early." Emerson said.

"PARTY TIME!" I yelled running back to the house.

They all chuckled and followed me into house.

Here's to a free summer with my favorite brothers

################

I kind of like this story so I might make it a real one. Depends on what you guys think.

We're all emo girls by heart

-sarah 🐐