pushed to the point

"God damnit Deku! Why do you think you're better than me?! Trying to surpass me, shit nerd! Stop thinking the impossible! I will be number one, leaving you in the dust! Just kill yourself already, damnit!" Bakogou yelled.

Those were the words Midoriya needed to hear. He will prove him wrong. He will not give up on his dream of being a hero. Quirk or no, he will achieve it. It was never an option to fail for the freckled boy, or maybe it was. Yet, for the ash blond, he never wanted to say those words. He wanted to show his love towards the smaller male, yet it had always ended up with anger. Katsuki pushed Izuku to the point of suicide, this is where he realized his mistake. The ruby eyed boy ran towards the grass green. The greenette turn towards the crowd behind him, balancing on the railing,  letting himself fall backwards. He closed his eyes, waiting for impact, but he was caught by the bully himself.

Bakogou stared at Izuku with worry, and sympathy. tears filled the smaller male's eyes.

"I knew you cared, kacchan"

You likey like? please do. Yay ;-; Ill right more, ig. Mwaaaah
I am bad at titles ;-;
For some reason 'titles' auto corrected to 'tittes'
And I just fucking lost it.