I Know

This here was requested by: Inappo
Bow, Im really sorry if I write your stories abit.. Late.. *ahem*
Anywho, let me begin
Au: Stalker!Bakugou
______________________________________________________

My eyes glistened as I watched Izuku's walk by. Everything about him is fascinating... I have a notebook fill with notes of only him. Aren't I lucky for him looking up to me? I sat down, crossing my legs as I read over the notebook I carry. Drawings and notes filled each page. "Kacchan..?"
Crap. I shut the notebook, keeping the additude I have around him on. The fake additude I hide under, otherwise known as a 'mask' in basic terms. "What the hell do you want?"
"Oh... Erm.. Nothing really. Iida decided to invite you to..to karaoke and-and maybe the mall later on!" his face brightened.
"Is Kirishima coming?" I blurted in a slowly way.
"Erm.. No.." the light in his eyes dimmed as he clenched his wrist.
"N..no, but I can invite him..."
"Just, tell me what time and I'll possibly go, depending on my mood," scowling, a bit of guilt hiding in my voice.
"What relationship do you have with Kirishima? "
"Ha?"
He's acting strange... I pulled out the note book and scanned through it, coming across the words 'acts strange when serious' .
Deku smacked the damn thing out of my hand.
"Bakugou Katauki. What relationship do you have with Kirishima?"
Shit.
"Why the hell do you wanna know?"
"What relationship. .. Do you have with KIRISHIMA EIJIROU?!"
"Don't FUCKING SCREAM AT ME?"
"AnsWER MY QUESTION, KACCHAN!"his hand collided against my face, causing everyone to turn.

This was a new page in my notebook.

A new chapter in my story.

God, who knew Shit would've ended up like this?
_________
Bad, ok. But it is all I  got, for now. Planning on making an Halloween special. Wish me luck and love you all!