Just a small confession

"The blade gently scraped against the skin, letting the crimson liquid flow out of its fleshy home. Tall men stared down that their victims. Beat. Whipped. Sliced. A ciertain teen cried in agon, soon 'waking up'. The villain was gone, but the crowd was never there. That was her quirk. Hallucination.  Finally, a stab too her back. Yet still, it was not reality. But... What is reality?"

Midoriya giggled after his small story he read for English class. "How... Was it?" He awkwardly stopped his chuckles, cowardly backing down. "Midoriya... What the heck.. That was.. Amazing, man! So manly of you too read that too us!"

"Yeah..heh," the green protagonist messed with his own hair, " I still believe it's slightly rushed...just like authorchan's stories..". "But it was a good one, ribbit," the class agreed. "Alright, everyone! The only one we have left is the Bakugou!" present mic cheered. Izuku rushed too his seat, crossing his arms over his face too hide the small blush of embarrassment. 

The one and only walked up. "All you fucksticks better be ready for my damn poem."

"The profanity. .."

"Your eyes shine brighter than the emeralds. Your the first thing I wanna see and the last at night. I want too hold you tight, embrasing you too me. I want responsibility over you. I want every little thing from you, but, most importantly,  I want you to be my one and only,"  its as though time had stopped, leaving everyone sstarstruct. Katsuki made his way down towards Midoriya's seat,"will you, Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya,  accept my one small confession?"

"A... Con...fission..?" 

Tears began too well up in Izuku's eyes. "Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugou..." he seemed to have copied a bit of Thotski Bakuhoe's poem,"I will accept your confession..!" Midoriya leaped for joy, tackling Bakugou while he was at it. 

Meanwhile....

Uraraka & Denki: *slaps a desk*

Denki: YoU ALl OWe USe TENbUCks.

Uraraka: PaY UP mOThEr TRUcKeRs.